Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all

Hey, I'm new to this forum!
    My name's Bruno and I come from Portugal.
    I always liked Jackson and Charvels since the day I decided to search for good guitar brands. The problem is that I'm lefty...so good and cheap lefty equipment is hard to find, so I decided to forget about the cheap thing

Oh my gear is a cheap Ibanez 170DX (Gio series), a Kramer Focus 2000, cream with beak headstock, a Line 6 Spider III, and I recently bought a Marshall 6100 Lead Mod and at this Summer I will be getting some kind of cabinet, a used Marshall maybe (may I ask for suggestions?)

Well just to introduce myself
    -Bruno

Welcome METAL_REAPER to all things charvel/jackson and beyond( and i do MEAN BEYOND!)
    also check out this site,
    http://www.usacharvels.com/
    tracy is a great guy and has a mucho collection of real deal charvies
    and the site is great for learning things about charvel
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!
      I only saw 2 lefty Charvels yet, one baby blue from a KF member and a blue to silver burst paint with matching headstock, a custom shop if I remember that I found in Drum City Guitarland website.
      I know very little of the Jackson/Charvel history, so I'm gonna go study
      -Bruno

Comment

Originally posted by metal_reaper View Post
        Thanks for the welcome!
        I only saw 2 lefty Charvels yet, one baby blue from a KF member and a blue to silver burst paint with matching headstock, a custom shop if I remember that I found in Drum City Guitarland website.
        I know very little of the Jackson/Charvel history, so I'm gonna go study
        you could always buy a righty charvel or jackson and do the jimi flip with it?
        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Welcome to Hell!!

Just kiddin'. Welcome to our little community, and good luck finding some lefty gear. I have a friend who's a lefty and it takes him forever to find ANYTHING left-handed, which is weird because there are 5 or 6 guitar shops in the city but none of them have any lefty stuff and by any I mean there are no lefty guitars...at all.

Well, anywho, welcome and have a good time while you're here, this is a good little community of really nice people.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
            Welcome to Hell!!
            Shhhhhh! dont scare him off yet!

Comment

Well there is one jackson stars DK03-L if I'm correct (item number: 150271629327). Can I trust on these import guitars?
              It would be this one or a SL2H maybe with nebula graphic.

Hmmm...what about a Jackson custom shop? How much it would go?
              -Bruno

Comment

Well there is one jackson stars DK03-L if I'm correct (item number: 150271629327). Can I trust on these import guitars?
                It would be this one or a SL2H maybe with nebula graphic.

Hmmm...what about a Jackson custom shop? How much it would go?
                the MIJ jacksons are fine guitars and are a great buy for the money
                the SL-2H is a killer USA made guitar and will obviously cost you twice as much
                IF you can afford it go with the USA SL2

Comment

Bruno from Portugal, I'm Tommy and I am an Aquairius-lol
                  How the hell are you?
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Nice Tommy

Yeah maybe next year I can afford a USA SL2h, but the shipping costs and the fees scare me
                    Oh and the neck-through scare me too.
                    -Bruno

Comment

Nice Tommy

Yeah maybe next year I can afford a USA SL2h, but the shipping costs and the fees scare me
                      Oh and the neck-through scare me too.
                      the DK2's are great for the money Bro!

Comment

yeah a maple neck would look nice if they existed for left handed versions, now it's just a dinky with H-S-S...
                        -Bruno

Comment

Welcome to where time stands still
                          no one leaves and no one will.

Welcome.
                          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Thanks!
                            Sanitarium, one of my favorite if not my favorite song of Metallica
                            -Bruno

Comment

Working...
                            X