Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Fukkin' Hamilton

What a performance!!!!!
    28 fukkin' home runs in the first round of Home Run Derby at the All Star Game at Yankee Stadium. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Mutha Fukka's has got some SWAT!!!!

A~
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

His story is amazing. 3 years out of baseball after blowing his 1st 4 million due to a vicious coke and Heroin habit, and the guy pulls through and has 95 R.B.I's.'s at All Star break. You go on the DL for 15 days and it takes a while to get your batting eye back much less 3 years out of the game. God Damn inspiring I tell ya.

Comment

Amen,Tommy.....................
        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

inspiring, indeed. i was hoping he'd win it, but it was a hell of a show that he put on.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I didn't get to see it. I'm sitting over here in Japan for a couple of more weeks before I come home and watch the Yanks catch BoSox. Hamilton hit 28 homers in the first round...........
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

He broke Bobby Abreu's record of 25 when he was on the Phillies. He said it took so much out of him that it turned him onto a non home run hitter, and that statement has had an effect on many sluggers that didn't show up for the contest the last few years. Kinda sucks. But of hamilton's 28, 24 of them were bombs, one of them being 519 feet. 41 more feet and that would tie mantle's longest home run.

Comment

I gotta get someone who has it on video when I get back. I hope it doesn't turn him into a Bobby Abreu as for hitting for homers, cause I dont think Bobby has been the same since.
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                X