Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probably the best setting to film a black metal music video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the best setting to film a black metal music video...

This is the Kutna Hora Cathedral in the Czech town of Sedlec, probably the most "gothic" of all the cathedrals built in the gothic era.

Looks like your normal everyday Cathedral, doesn't it? Well from the outside it indeed does but INSIDE the cathedral has a rather macabre secret.

During a seige in a mideavel war the cemetary of the Kutna Hora was unearthed and all who were burried there taken out for fear of having their graves robbed. The Monks stored away their skeletal remains in several chapels inside the cathedral where they remained for 400 years. Then in the 1800s one of those bone filled chapels was redecorated by a local woodworker who decided that those deceased churchgoers could still have a use for the community and Christianity after death.

It is estimated that the remains from over 40 000 people were used in this.

This is where I wish to conceive a child; doggy style, vomiting, in a pool of goats blood, bathed in urine, on the axis of the transcept. Excellent.

Comment

I'd steer clear of the Czech's unless you can speak their language. Very unhelpful indeed, the fuckers. Pretend they don't know what you're saying, when it's obvious they DO, the bastards. Just like the Parisiennes. Assholes.

Except Dado Prso.
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

kathedral ist kvlt!
        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Satan?
          Scott

Comment

NICE CHURCH!
            I think any real metal vid would be great filmed there?
            also
            can you get married there?
            If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Oh, sick fucks. They should be sued in the European Court of Human rights.

Yeah
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

They're back!

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

YES YES..That is one of the most beautiful places I ever seen ..not in person. Actually a Black Metal band already used some this location in their cd booklet Agathodaimon "Blacken the angel" Nuclear Blast 1998. I was always facinated by the pictures and wondered if this was a real place. Now, I know it is.

I'm in complete awe to be honest, and serious when I say it is beautiful. Its no scret that I have an obsession with gothic archticture/furniture and ect My home is a tribute to that!. My friend who's a doctor won't sell me his Human skull. I have many replicas..but I want real ones. They go for way too much on E bay. Ever since I could remeber I had a pretty morbid fascination with anything and everything horror, evil, macbre, gothic, sinister and such..that is the epitome of it!!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Brutal
                    I cant think of anything better to say

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      Ever since I could remember I had a pretty morbid fascination with anything and everything horror, evil, macbre, gothic, sinister and such..
                      Did i write this?
                      If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Working...
                      X