YouTube...be careful what you watch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube...be careful what you watch!

Whatever you watch on youtube, could land you in trouble. Now, everyone will know that you're the one who watched the "squirrel somersault" video 100 times. :ROTF:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/tech...-must-han.html
    Sam

Yeah, I saw this too. Not too sure Im happy about it. I'd like to know exactly why Viacom needs my User ID and IP address to prove it's case against google.

-Steve
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Not all of it, but part of the reason they need the users ID and Password.
      Is to prove to google and viacom how they are sponsoring potential criminal activity on youtube.
      We the innocent will suffer because of some idiots criminal behavior.

Youtube is under fire because of all the recent (several months or so) hazing, fighting and violence thats getting thrown up on their site. Attorneys are having a field day with such endless lawsuits.
      Parents of victims aren't backing off instead they are handing over large sums of money to their attorneys to keep pursuing youtube like a hound. Lots of cash is getting spent and suits of large sums are waiting to be cashed in on.

Guaranteed Myspace management is watching this and should be preparing for it becuase they may be next. Yes, a few bad apples do spoil alot.
      Last edited by Soap; 07-03-2008, 11:03 PM.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

It's a nation of rats now-end of story. I know that's not too patriotic for the 4th, but computers suck and people are completely disconnecting themselves from the outside world by posting all day and headaching people. Granted I have almost 8k posts but i've been here since 2000 I think, so it's taken me a little while at least.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
        X