X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish this was my kid!

Well....I don't have any, but if I did, I'd like her to be just like her;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2lN5...eature=related

I'm pretty impressed. 15 years old and she's got chops. I like how she plays the songs her own way, not note for note. That speaks volumes to me regarding her originality and creative potential. She's definitely a mixture of old and new and plays a variety of axes throughtout her vids.

I think she listened to alot of Sabbath. She's definitely got an "old school" vibe going with regards to her tone and style. I likey! She'll go places, but I hope not too quickly. A quick rise to superstardom, as many of you know, can f#ck things up. Hope the head between them shoulders are as good as her talent.

Check out her version of Satriani's Circles.
    G.

I wish this kid was my son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0E6nsE6_e4

15 as well.

EDIT: Not that my sons are bad, mind you.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

That's awesome! Great tune.

I really like what's going on right now in the music scene. Time to break out the spandex!
      G.

Comment

It seems to be turning that way but we need a band to break huge like Motley did to really open it up.

That girl is pretty good.
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by GinSonic View Post
          That's awesome! Great tune.

I really like what's going on right now in the music scene. Time to break out the spandex!
          G.
          no thanks i will stick to leather/spikes
          If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Hell bent for leather? Haha!
            G.

Comment

Originally posted by GinSonic View Post
              Hell bent for leather? Haha!
              G.
              *cough* my signature *cough*
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

My kid is making me even more proud after watching those videos..and he's 13. Yes, he's even kickin' his old man's ass lately..and I'm no easy win.

That's not including he's one of the best drummers in my area.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X