X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie "wanted."

Just got back from checking it out.
    It was decent worth a single watch.
    It gave something to do and it turned out okay.

With that said, not a movie for a 6 or 8yr old.
    If you decide to wait and catch when it comes out on DVD.
    Put the kids to bed first.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

My thoughts exactly, it's good for a watch in the theaters, but it wasn't anything spectacular.

Storyline juggled, went from "meh" to "eh".

Better than the matrix..but that's not saying much.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

I went to see it on opening night, it was entertaining although certainly not a "great movie". Lots of blood, violence, bullets, and fast cars. And Ms. Jolie of course.

Better than the Matrix? That's a BIG stretch.

Comment

I kinda liked the storyline, nice fx and you get to see Angelina's jolies.

As soap said, it's not a kids movie, very graphic at times and adult content.
        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Just curious... Do you typically take a 6 and 8 year old to a R rated movie?

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
            Oh man, there are a plenty of parents that do.

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
              Better than the Matrix? That's a BIG stretch.
              IMO the matrix is very over-rated, the plot is stretched out, the story is rather dull, and it's just not interesting to me...but that's my opinion.

Originally posted by slash View Post
              I know a lot of parents that let their kids watch R rated movie's with them..Ridiculous, I know..
              Originally posted by horns666
              The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

I haven't seen it but in the commercial they hint at an Angelina back/ass/tattoo scene that seems sexy as hell. Any Angelina skin in this one ala Gia?

Comment

You see here complete back side and that's it.

Comment

I wonder if she has a tramp stamp that reads "Eat At Brad's Crab Shack."
                    "POOP"

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't think she's hot?
                      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                        She's attractive, but not to the level that she's held to. Were I Mr. Pitt I would find Ms. Aniston to be the favored choice.

Re: R movies and little kids- I'm not a parent yet. We were watching my fiancee's niece & nephew. He's 5, she's 9 going on 25. He discovered Star Wars a year and a half or so ago and has completely left Thomas the Train in the dust.

As a horrible proto-Uncle I discovered both the Nintendo DS & the DVD/Nickelodeon channel as a proxy babysitter on the weekends they've stayed with us. I also thought I would show him Episode III (PG-13) as a special treat. He almost lost his mind in anticipation. I couldn't believe he hadn't seen it yet.

So I'm popping it in, and the 9 going on 25 year old big sister says, "That's PG-13. You sure you want him to see this?" I said, yeah give me a break. She rolls her eyes and goes, "O-Kayyy......"

2 hours later, as Anakin is being sliced graphically to ribbons and burning in hot lava, after he spends some time beating on his pregnant girlfriend & choking her out, and the 5 year old's eys are falling out of his head, I realized just how very difficult being a parent is likely to be.....

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                          Sometimes I think she is, other times I don't. I still don't know why Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston and downgraded for Angelina.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Sometimes I think she is, other times I don't. I still don't know why Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston and downgraded for Angelina.
                            Maybe she's just a FUN, GOOD PERSON?!

Brad Pitt could basically have pretty much ANY woman on earth. He could have the most unbelievable piece of hot ass beside him and have it be a new chick every single day, until the day he dies.

So keeping in mind, maybe Brad is, uuuuuhm, NOT SHALLOW?

That being said, I'd be having 10-somes with Victoria's Secret models, all year round! Either the booze kills me or the STD's do, but DAMMIT what a way to go!
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              One has D.S.L's, the other doesn't
                              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                              X