Morbid angel last night!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morbid angel last night!!

Sweet..that bass player's Pentagrams are big as mine. We go to the same Pentagram store!

My wife bought me some Pentagram Briefs..but the elastic is all worn out. Nuthin' says Hail Satan more than my Dark Marsupial poppin' out!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So you didnt watch the footie?
      If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

no man!! i had planned to but ended up doing this last minute!"!"...what a shame for turkey... i heard they played far better than the germans

the setlist was pretty epic...they started with rapture finished with god of emptiness played a new song off their new album as well....immortal rites, evil spells, chapel of ghouls, maze of torment, pain divine, where the slime live, dawn of the angry one track of the formulas album and one track off blessed for the sick....thasts most of what they played...the only played a short time actually...only an hour and a quarter which left a lot of people wanting more....but it was definately good to see them!!
        Last edited by sonicsamurai; 06-26-2008, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Cool pics! Who else was on the bill?
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

a band called hostile and another who i don.t know. I didn't really pay attention to them. Understandably really.

Comment

Cool. I guess Trey got his tattoo lasered off?!?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hmm, I see a shortage of Jacksons on that stage!
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

BOGHBORHGROBRHGBORGHBORHGBORHBORRHGRHRG.

It was simply like that right?
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                  X