Ordered A Charvel T Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered A Charvel T Shirt

FedEx lost it. Can't these cocksuckers do anything right? And my friends wonder why I don't do more transactions online. Well here's reason #78.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Well that sucks, f'ing fedEx.
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Already got my shirt. Sorry to hear.

Luck of the draw sometimes. FedEx, UPS, USPS all suck just as hard - but it's totally random.

Comment

That sucks! I got mine yesterday.

Comment

It just showed up at my door. I called the credit card company and reversed the charges, sent FedEx an e-mail telling them to enjoy the Charvel shirt they just purchased and it just shows up. These delivery companies amaze me.

A few years ago UPS left a custom shop NAMM Charvel on another persons front porch that I had just purchased. I did finally get it but I'm sure you can guess how that went. The incompetence just oozes from these companies. With as few times as I've used these companies and to have two orders go wrong I can only imagine how bad their complaint/claims department is.
          Last edited by MikeStrat; 06-21-2008, 09:23 AM.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

They don't care a bit about your complaints...and claims is a joke, might be the most frustrating experiences of my life dealing with courier claims dept's....

Comment

Originally posted by daisp View Post
              They don't care a bit about your complaints...and claims is a joke, might be the most frustrating experiences of my life dealing with courier claims dept's....
              I know they don't. That's the beauty of the credit card. They don't really have your money until you pay the cc company. I would simply not pay the bill when it comes. Let the cc company file suit and then I'd counter and 3rd and 4th party in the courier and the merchant. Let a judge hear that they screwed up and it's done. It sounds like a big hassle but it's really not. I wouldn't do all this for a shirt but for a more expensive item (guitar), you bet your ass.

Comment

Did you order the t-shirt from eBay or does FMIC finally have Charvel t-shirts?

I got a t-shirt last month, but I had to go through someone on eBay to get it.
                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

FedX drivers are thieves. Back when we were FOP, the driver delivered an empty package at my house that was to contain 2 shields for my cars. The envelope was neatly opened with a razor blade. After my FOP rep went down there and raised hell and threatened an investigation, the shields miraculously appeared at my house a day later.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Did you order the t-shirt from eBay or does FMIC finally have Charvel t-shirts?

I got a t-shirt last month, but I had to go through someone on eBay to get it.
                    you can order them from fmic now

Comment

Working...
                    X