X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"POOP"

Comment

Go Jerry!
      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

didn't some guy kill himself because he professed his love to another dude, but was rejected? was that on Springer?
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I believe that was on Jenny Jones, and the dude didn't kill himself - his high school crush killed him after he professed his unrequited love on national tv.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

found it: http://www.tvacres.com/death_misc_jenny.htm
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              I believe that was on Jenny Jones, and the dude didn't kill himself - his high school crush killed him after he professed his unrequited love on national tv.
              I'm ashamed that a good portion of this stuff is produced in Chicago.

Jenny Jones, Jerry Springer, Oprah, and some of those lame court shows.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Check this out. Intense.
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=nMinGBgIK60
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Jenny Jones, Jerry Springer, Oprah, and some of those lame court shows.
                  I am ashamed to have worked at the hotel that housed them.:ROTFJenny Jones and Springer)

Comment

Someone mentioned that they plied the guests with alcohol to "loosen them up". I've heard that too. In fact, I've heard that it's standard practice on pretty much all trash talk shows.

Anyone remember the Maury Povich show with the chick who was afraid of pickles? :ROTF:
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I don't know about at the show but at the hotels they got food vouchers and they could not use it in the bar. Too many people getting drunk and then saying they needed more so they could eat. And there was the one who beat up his soon to be ex wife after he got drunk.

Comment

this is a good piss take at jerry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQoxy...eature=related
                        "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

I'm sure a lot of real freakshows get on the show.

But, a friend of mine and Bill's was on there after female aquaintance of his landed a spot somehow.

He was given a script of sorts and the producers fabricated the whole escapade of him being a pimp and his "ho's" boyfriend was confronting him on the show to get her back from my friend. Their escapade was also picked up by some other female hosted Springer-ish show, I think it was called Rolanda, and they basically re-did what they did on springer.

Lotsa free alcohol, free hotel and a couple days of fun in New York I believe. Was all a setup script tho for them.

I guess that one still gets ran in repeats here and there...

Comment

Working...
                          X