Iron Maiden at PNC in NJ last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Maiden at PNC in NJ last night.

Wow. I have not seen these guys in probably close to 20 years live. It KICKED ASS!

3 or 4 songs I personally don't like (songs written after Powerslave) but they played excellent and it was awaesome.

10 Minutes before Trivium gets off we head in. it is starting to get cloudy.

This is an outdoor show folks. Seating is Lawn or under a closed of area which is seating and under a roof. That is where we were sitting but we had to sneak a few of out friends in... No problem

Lightning, thunder and pouring throughout the whole show. The people on the lawn were mud. No joke M U D!

But Iron Maiden played flawlessy throughout the nioght with the set props made to look like the World Slavery tour as there playground. Fuckin' kik azz.

They had backdrops that changed throught the night and pyro/// smoke. loghts... everything was brought out.

killer show.

Of they are coming your way then dont miss it!

©

Did you take any pix?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

nah... well i did take a few with my cell phone but it sucks at pics so...

Comment

Working...
      X