Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
    thats cool

Pedro and the man at the drive in, would have my crying from laughing so hard....
    ...hey man its raining cats and dog out here( in my best Cheech voice)

MOSHON
    DAVE
    Now help me out here. Round about that part of the skit, Cheech farts in the car and says something like :
    "Whoo-ee!! Foochee Cupesta - I gotta stop eating them Rosarita refried beans". What the fuck is the phrase in red, I spelled it phonetically, and what does it mean? Any bea...erm, Mexicans here enlighten me?

In celebration of this thread I have all my old Cheech & Chong LPs out now, going through them. Killer.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
      I was just making Cheech & Chong ringtones the other day lol. My girl just got the county bailiff job so I took a clip from "Tripin in Court"... "Bailiff whack his peepee". I made an "Earache my eye" & "Finkelstein Shit Kid" too.

My main ring tone is Cheech singing "My Scrotum" to the tune of "My Sharona".

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Edie McClurg was pretty funny in her character in that scene as well.

She probably has one of the most memorable voices as far as women actresses go.

Speaking of Alice Bowie who played the guitar parts in Earache my Eye?

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
        :ROTF: Loved that. I love it when Chong gets up on the comedy stage, all fuckin wasted, screws it all up and says "I'm gonna turn this glass into a dick", and Pee Wee's gettin' all bent outta shape. Classic stuff.

Alice Bowie forever.

Comment

wasn't the guitar parts played by Steve Lukather ? I know he played guitar in " Cheech and Chongs next movie" .

Comment

Tommy Chong played the guitar AFAIK.

Fucking hell, that was back in 1974.

I was still shitting yellow then.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

My Grandparents took me to see C&C's Next Movie for my 15th birthday at the drive-in. That said, loved the movie, but I don't think they did! "Holy Sheepshit!"

"Hey, whazz happenin' man, thizz your ole amigo Sanchez y Sanfornando tellin' you to come on down to wide-track town here in
              Wilmington, man..."
              Last edited by DocNrock; 06-16-2008, 08:56 PM.
              The Guitars:
              Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
              The Amps:
              Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

I swear I know every word to Up in Smoke. lmao

Man: "Hey, do you wanna get high man?"
                Pedro: "Does Howdy Doody got wooden balls man?"

My favorite part of the whole movie though (which I didn't catch the first 100 or so times... pbly due to being too stoned) is at the beginning when pedro wakes up and stumbles into the bathroom, starts taking a leak only to look over his shoulder at the toilet & realize he's pissing in the hamper. LMAO
                |My CSG gallery|
                (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
                X