Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anyone wants to see a thrash show....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone wants to see a thrash show....

Hi there. If anyone is interested and living in these areas feel free to check out the band I am in. It's called Harpoon. We are a two man thrash/grind drum machine band. If you come you get to see a really cool '88 Soloist! And you get to see a really cool band called The Muzzler.

Ok, here we will be (all shows with The Muzzler):

June 14th – Detroit, MI / The Old Miami / w/ Year of the Pig / 8PM
    June 15th – Cleveland, OH / Now That’s Class / 11212 Detriot Ave. / with Purse Snatcher, Destructor / 8PM
    June 16th – New York, NY / The Lit Lounge / 93 2nd Ave / with Romans / 8PM
    June 17th – Brooklyn, NY / The Charleston / 174 Bedford Ave / with Tippor Gore, Bad Reaction, Vermafug
    June 18th – Boston, MA / O’Brien’s Pub / 3 Harvard Ave / with Red Friends, Hero of Alexandria / 8PM
    June 19th – New London, CT / The Bank St. Café / 639 Bank St. / with Razormaze / 8PM
    June 20th – College Park, MD / The House of Awesome Times / 9108 St. Andrews Place / with Lotus Fucker, more tba / 8PM / $5
    June 21st - Richmond, VA / Ramakin’s / 818 W. Broad St / 9PM / with InterArma, ???
    June 22nd – Durham, NC / The Marvel Event Center / 119 W. Main St. / 8PM / with ?
    June 23rd – Athens, Ga / The Money Machine / 766 W. Broad St. / with American Cheeseburger, +1 TBA / 8PM
    June 24th - Chattanooga, TN / JJ’s Bohemia / 231 E. Martin Luther King / with Hoth / 8PM / $5
    June 25th – Memphis, TN – Black Lodge Microdome / 831 S. Cooper / with ?

www.myspace.com/harpoonrockin4u
    www.myspace.com/themuzzler

Last edited by nsubulysses; 06-13-2008, 02:48 AM.

that poster looks ridiculously un-thrash or grind. there are no skulls, zombies, blood, or moshers

please resubmit your amendments to me later today

Comment

Are you like a Thrash Metal Bronski Beat?
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

That's all I got
        Last edited by nsubulysses; 06-13-2008, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X