No announcement yet.

Hot Ass!!! Pic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid lifters rule! Its too bad most people have no clue what those are. I'm building a project Pro Street 64 Falcon that will be powered by a built Boss 302 with solid roller cam and nitrous injection. The transmission is a Jerico 4 speed and the the rear end is a narrowed Ford 9" to accomodate the 16x33 rear tires with Lenco 35 spline Detroit Locker differential and 4.56 gears. Chassis is done and all the aluminum for the interior. The front end, doors, and deck lid are fiberglass and it features wheelie bars, a rear Pro Stock type wing, hood scoop, and parachute
    Yeah, I love Hot Rods!
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Mustang yellow I really like that particular yellow, very nice.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Very Cool, go the Fords! In Australia, this is what a Boss powered car looks like. It's got an Australian 5.4L 4V engine.

Comment

Funny thing is, my project car is an '87 Monte Carlo SS.
          I have a certain feeling about this car, going up pretty well in value.
          It might turn out to be someone's "Red Barchetta"....

I do love the way the new Mustangs sound...
          Chevy dropped the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby View Post
            , this is what a Boss powered car looks like.
            Fucking hell, they've come a long way from distortion pedals! Do you have to put a PP3 in the back?
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
            X