Mango yum yum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mango yum yum

I've just read that it costs approx $3 for an Indian mango in the US right now so people are buying them from Mexico instead.

Are you fucking insane, you Yanks?????? No other mango tastes like the Alphonso, certainly no Latin American one. If you want to taste a REAL mango, not them nasty green pieces of shit, go and try an Indian (or better still, in a couple of weeks the Pakistani ones) Alphonso. Small and golden, but soooooooooooooo sweet, sooooooooooo juicy, sooooooooooooo melt-in-your-mouth.

If you like mangoes, as I do, I'm mental for them and love this season, spend the money and you'll realise one carton of Indian fruit is worth a field of Mexican shite. Once you taste the King of Mangoes, nothing else will come close.

I'm sitting here, got 6 cases from Mr But But Ding Ding, my friendly neighbourhood greengrocer, and they are just like virgin pussy. Deeeee-liiiiicious!!!

And they make your cum taste wonderful.

Apparently.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

in North there's a big problem with tomatoes... since it's cold mostly you gotta have import tomatoes.... but most of them taste like shit... they are not ready... no juice at all... fucking disgusting... only homegrown taste good but you can get them only durning the summer
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Never get out of the boat.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Indian mangos are still rare here. I remember hearing a story on NPR about it. There was a lot of red tape involved in getting them cleared for import, iirc. Everyone says the Indian ones are way better, and I'd love to try one, but I still haven't seen one locally yet.

Found the NPR story. They were banned because of fruit flies, and were allowed back in about a year ago.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=10057780
        Last edited by dg; 06-06-2008, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the tip!
          I never knew there was a difference.
          Duh.
          Oh well... that's what keeps shit interesting... learning something new every so often.
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Pardon Monsieur, but you are interrupting my rasberry tea & blueberry scone desayuno. After that I'll blow my nose with a 500 thread egyptian cotton puffuie.

Metal men don't eat fucking fruit, we gulp down a DD chocolate glazed donut and a Mountain Dew!!!~!
            By noon we refresh with a Coke Slurpee.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
              It's a fucking tiger!!!!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                Pardon Monsieur, but you are interrupting my rasberry tea & blueberry scone desayuno. After that I'll blow my nose with a 500 thread egyptian cotton puffuie.

Metal men don't eat fucking fruit, we gulp down a DD chocolate glazed donut and a Mountain Dew!!!~!
                By noon we refresh with a Coke Slurpee.

Metal men also end up with colons like the inside of a clay oven!
                Anyway, REAL metal men eat babies, or just survive on cold pizza and beer.

Spike, well worth the effort to find a proper mango. The fragrance, the texture, just out of this world. (Can you tell I have a serious Alphonso fetish?) Until I became educated, I thought a mango was a huge green Tommy Atkins thing. I wouldn't even feed them to my Gimp these days, they are a pale comparison.

Then again, it might just fuck your head up and turn you into a mango-fiend, like me!!!!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I'll keep you posted
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                    Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    It's a fucking tiger!!!!
                    :ROTF: EXACTLY!!! Bravo.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i love mangoes but their bloody messy to eat
                      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Working...
                      X