Problem with Ebay seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Ebay seller

I ended up winning some car parts with a fairly low bid (great deal) . I figured if I won it cool if not no big deal. It was actually for a lot less than my maximum bid . Only three people ended up bidding on it . If I remember right it was a six day auction . Now the seller sends me a message saying that he somehow screwed up his auction and did not put a reserve on . And that he can not let if go for that cheap as it is less than what he has into it . I thought with ebay that if won a auction that it a binding contract that both parties have to abide by . I am not really sure what to do. Any suggestions ?.
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

His stupidity is his problem. I believe ebay's taken a "seller's" view on it; I'd file a complaint.

Comment

file a complaint. they did nothing the last time I did it but they may help you out. He is trying to avoid paying fees.
      Everyone thinks they can get away with more with the shitty new ebay rules. Not so.

The dumbass had 7 days to see there was no reverse f**k him.

Comment

"Seller assumes all responsibility for the listing" is plastered at the bottom of all auctions. He has to sell it for the winning bid or face account suspension/termination.

Unfortunately, that's all Ebay can do.

Neg him and move on.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, give him a negative and forget about his dumb ass.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X