No announcement yet.

beyond pissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes this is awful, when i was younger i spiral fractured my leg and the bloody teacher made me walk on it , then she didnt believe me so i had to sit there for 4 hours . i still havent forgotten that woman , i hope you have complained
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I'm on the Safety Committee where I work, and our policy clearly states that *ANY* accident - even if you look and feel fine - gets a trip to the ER for x-rays right then and there.

It's one thing to say "well, kids are more pliable" etc etc, but scientific evidence exists that even the smallest (in perception) injury can be as internally damaging as a car crash.

28 bones in the human hand - if one is broken, the other 27 may as well be, because the hand is useless.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That sucks man. I agree that the school should have called you. I'd be pissed too if I was in your shoes.
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Well we went and got the cast put on today. The orthopedic surgeon said it was a buckle fracture. Think of a plastic tube being bent and then cracking without actually breaking in two. I talked to the principle and after a night of thought I think I practiced great restraint. She agreed that parents should be included when deciding what actions should be taken when a kid gets hurt at school. She pledged to make sure going forward this happens. We (my wife especially) have a very good relationship with the front office at the school and I am confident she will stand by her word.

Comment

That is fucked up. I hope you girl heals quickly.

Comment

Way to go on the restraint thing Jason.
              Best of luck with the healing and signing of cast.
              I broke my foot playing basketball in gym class my senior year of High School... walked around on it for three periods prior to finally calling my Mom.
              LOL
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
              X