Milly?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milly?!

Mother got a kitten as an anniversary prezzie on saturday. We already have 2 cats, 6 years old. She calls it Milly. Milly?! WTF? Oh anyway, she was whining and scratching at the door today. So I go into the utility room. I feed her. Cheeky fugger runs out and devours all of two full dishes intended for the 2 cats in the kitchen. I pick her up, put her back in the utility, fugger is in the kitchen in a split second. Either she's gonna grow into a brick shithouse ... or a fuckin pieshop!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

hehehe!

I have one that yells at me when his food bowl isn't filled to the very top.
    Can be 3/4 full, not good enough.
    Too much work to dig down that deep.
    LOL
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

The old adage is true 'Dogs have masters, Cats have staff'.
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Look Wilksy-baby, some blokes know how to handle pussy, you obviously don't.

Try "taking it's temperature".

With your finger.

The state of your fingernails would put it off food before you have even been Marmite mining.

Are you sure your Mum didn't ask for some "Willy" for her present? Tell her I'll be her sexy-bastard toy-boy for free. We can all be one big happy family, like we live in Norfolk or something.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Stop being a fuckin fanny Rsrimmer. And no, you wouldn't fuck my mum, you'd be asking her to fuck YOU with a strap-on. Take it you bastard!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ooh, you say the nicest things. Get the butter out, I'm on my way to the M1 now.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Spread it on your tyres before you set off. You won't make it anywhere near Nottm. When you crash, the cops will smell the drugs and give you the cavity search you hoped for at customs!
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                The old adage is true 'Dogs have masters, Cats have staff'.
                +1. So true, so true.
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

"A cat looks down upon a man

A dog looks up at a man

A pig looks at a man in the eye as an equal."

Winston Churchill.

And Wilksy-baby doesn't look at anyone, once his hood is fully zipped up and he is put back in his box. His eyes do bulge though when he is taking a fat pud up his poo grommet.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Really? When did that happen, twunt?
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

poo grommet?
                      LOL
                      now there's a new one

twunt is pretty good too though...

so far, it's just to close to score

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                      --floydkramer

Comment

I just hope they don't post pictures of their sordid tryst.

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

So a Twunt is a cross between a twat and the C-Bomb?

Nice word. Have to love the English for making English so colorful.

Or should I say colourful?

Comment

I just figured it out! The kitten is named after Wiks' favourite band, Milly Vanilly.

Comment

I thought he named it after Millie Petrozza from Kreator.

But spelled it differently.

Milly Vannilly is funnier.

Comment

Working...
                              X