Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does my post count keep going down???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does my post count keep going down???

Is somebody deleting threads or something???
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

I know it's Joe subtracting a post for every moob comment I've ever made. :ROTF:

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 01-16-2012, 06:10 PM.
      Just a guitar player...

Comment

post are now rated on quality .... i should have a negitive count in no time...

maybe when a thread is deleted, so goes the count?
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I think that was from my moment of stupidity in the plat thread ..
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
            post are now rated on quality .... i should have a negitive count in no time...

maybe when a thread is deleted, so goes the count?
            I already do.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

wilkinsi
              JCF Member

Location: none of your business unless you're sending me a guitar
              Posts of Value: -1

Comment

Jack..you loose a post count ..everytime you jerk off..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

FUCK ME RUNNING THROUGH THE WOODS BACKWARDS!!!! I'd be deep in the negatives if that were the case Bill!!!

Comment

Sorry I had a blonde moment ... not bad for a brunette huh
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

No biggie, I just wanted to make sure my posts weren't being deleted because I said something wrong. I couldn't care less about the number of posts I have.

Comment

Working...
                      X