Waterballoon Launcher Pt 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterballoon Launcher Pt 2.

*post removed, people aren't understanding the point of it and it's just heading for a flame war*.

Mods, you can lock this up if you want.

Sorry fella's.
    Last edited by Jacksons Shred; 05-31-2008, 02:36 PM.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Dude, there are a million fun things to do in Ventura County, CA that don't involve breaking shit or fucking with people. Learn to surf or something.

Comment

I obviously don't know how old you are but if I had a kid that displayed the blatant lack of repspect you show I would have stomped his ass a long time ago. The fact that you come on the internet and brag about this and put it writing says a lot about you. You're lucky those people were nice about what you did. Trust me, keep up this kind of crap and you'll eventually run into someone that won't be so nice.

Please report back and let us all know how funny it is having to pay several hundred dollars for the damage you caused. I really hope it was worth it.

Sadly, you're headed for some rough times and you don't even know it.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

You're kidding...right?
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

If it were me, you'd be charged at the minimum of criminal mischief...and God forbid you hurt one of my kids, wife, or dogs...then I would be on a manhunt...consequences be damned.

Seriously, grow the fuck up dude...that's irresponsible, inconsiderate, dangerous, and pretty fucking stupid for a adult (or supposedly accused of).

Was I the perfect adolescent, no, by no means...but I never deliberately tried to hurt anybody else or destroy their property...my dad would have beaten my ass like a baby seal

Comment

Originally posted by VACharvel View Post
              If it were me, you'd be charged at the minimum of criminal mischief...and God forbid you hurt one of my kids, wife, or dogs...then I would be on a manhunt...consequences be damned.

Seriously, grow the fuck up dude...that's irresponsible, inconsiderate, dangerous, and pretty fucking stupid for a adult (or supposedly accused of).

Was I the perfect adolescent, no, by no means...but I never deliberately tried to hurt anybody else or destroy their property...my dad would have beaten my ass like a baby seal

They kill the seals in Canada

Comment

It was just a figure of speech.....my Dad would have beaten me to a pulp....seriously, I always said growing up if I ended up in jail, IF he came to get me out, I'd beg to stay in :ROTF::ROTF:

It would have been more pleasant and safer for me

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                  I obviously don't know how old you are but if I had a kid that displayed the blatant lack of repspect you show I would have stomped his ass a long time ago. The fact that you come on the internet and brag about this and put it writing says a lot about you. You're lucky those people were nice about what you did. Trust me, keep up this kind of crap and you'll eventually run into someone that won't be so nice.

Please report back and let us all know how funny it is having to pay several hundred dollars for the damage you caused. I really hope it was worth it.

Sadly, you're headed for some rough times and you don't even know it.
                  Wow. The last time I checked joking around with your friends is a blatant act of lacking respect. I guess going to his parents a couple minutes after it happened and apologizing and cleaning everything up is lack of respect too. What's really funny is that his parents are completely cool with it, and said they did stupid shit as teenagers too. We all told them we'll pay for it.

Damn, I guess we're some real fucked up respect lacking teenagers. I'm not bragging. I told this because I wanted to show how a simple prank could go horribly sour, and I thought it'd be a humorous story to tell. Bragging..Totally.

If your 3 best friends pulled a prank on you that went wrong, you'd charge them with criminal mischief? Okay. We weren't trying to hurt him, why would we do that? We were trying to scare him by causing a loud thump right at his window.

I'm killing this topic, the point of it was completely missed and everyone is a badass on the internet. I guess people forgot what it was like to try to have some clean fun.. (Water balloons..Real dangerous shit )
                  Last edited by Jacksons Shred; 05-31-2008, 02:34 PM.
                  The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

For every action there's an equal but opposite reaction....

You can try to justify it as just a prank or joke all you want, but the fact is someones property was damaged due to this, somebody could have been hurt, if you had hit the computer, a fire could have resulted...the list goes on.

I guess I was talking as a parent and a kid did that to my home...and God forbid you hurt one of my family members...seriously, you'd hope the police got you before I did...now, if it were me as the kid you did this to, I would hunt you like a bloodhound and beat your ass....no questions asked....

I realize you''re 17...people make mistakes, but this IS criminal mischief...you need to think about what you do before you do it and the possible outcomes of your actions.

Comment

For every action there's an equal but opposite reaction....

You can try to justify it as just a prank or joke all you want, but the fact is someones property was damaged due to this, somebody could have been hurt, if you had hit the computer, a fire could have resulted...the list goes on.

I guess I was talking as a parent and a kid did that to my home...and God forbid you hurt one of my family members...seriously, you'd hope the police got you before I did...now, if it were me as the kid you did this to, I would hunt you like a bloodhound and beat your ass....no questions asked....

I realize you''re 17...people make mistakes, but this IS criminal mischief...you need to think about what you do before you do it and the possible outcomes of your actions.
                      That's understandable, but in no way did we think that we were going to break a window. Which is why we used water balloons in the first place, we _thought_ it was the safest thing that we could screw around with. You hear a thump that hits your house, you think it's an egg, instead it's a water balloon, nothing really to get pissed about, ya' know?

We didn't think in a million years we'd have shattered that window. I told my friends last night that I'm not going to be taking part of launching anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                        That's understandable, but in no way did we think that we were going to break a window. Which is why we used water balloons in the first place, we _thought_ it was the safest thing that we could screw around with. You hear a thump that hits your house, you think it's an egg, instead it's a water balloon, nothing really to get pissed about, ya' know?

We didn't think in a million years we'd have shattered that window. I told my friends last night that I'm not going to be taking part of launching anymore.
                        Everyone has had a prank or gag go south. It sucks when it happens, but if you man up and make it right then that's all you can do.

Anyone who says they haven't had a prank end up with the breaking of something is a lying self righteous sack of shit.

NO, I did not see the original post, but I can pretty much surmise what happened by the following posts.

Comment

I would have taken yer fuggen head off, and put it on a pole for all like minded kids to see.

But, I'm an adult, with children.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                            I would have taken yer fuggen head off, and put it on a pole for all like minded kids to see.

But, I'm an adult, with children.

:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                            X