Another bitch about gas prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post

It would cost the oil company’s a lot of money to build the oil producing/refinery plants even though the technology for “environmentally friendly” production is there, but it is better for them to import oil because the return on the investment would take years.
    That's the only part I disagree with. When it only costs around $4 to get a barrel of oil out of the ground and it is selling in the ballpark of $135 a barrel on the open market, they would stick an oilwell on your forehead if they could.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
      Do a Google search on the Haynesville Shale here in Louisiana. It's estimated that it may be the largest natural gas field in history. Land is being leased in my neck of the woods for astronomical amounts. DeSoto Parish is gonna be slap dab full of Jed Clampetts by this time next year.
      Just went out and checked my mailbox and here's what I found.

TwinCities Development
      401 Edwards St.
      Shreveport, LA 71101

Dear Mr. Germany,

Twin Cities Development is very experienced in leasing urbanized areas as we have leased over 80,000 homeowner's minerals in neighborhoods similar to your community. We have a partnership with Chesapeake Energy, who is the discoverer of the Haynesville Shale and most active driller in the United States. Twin Cities has an educated and experienced staff of landmen that are here to answer any questions about the leasing process. We are holding weekly community meetings in your area to help facilitate your questions to ensure that you are an informed mineral owner.

Lease Terms:

1/4 royalty
      $5,500 per net mineral acre signing bonus consideration (estimated acreage X $5,500 = bonus amount)

Primary Term of 3 years

Option Term of 2 years

Please contact any of the land personnel below should you have any questions or concerns.
      "POOP"

Comment

Working...
      X