Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This will be the best movie of 2008. (Warning: BAD ASS content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
    I hate the fact commercial dicks like Dave Grohl keep jumping on this bandwagon.

I don't believe Motorhead have sold that many records, especially in the US. So how come every trendy cunt wants to wear a Lemmy shirt and pretend they always liked "Ace of Spades"?

Dave Grohl can fuck right off. There is no comparison between ANYTHING that asshole's ever done and something like "I'll Be Your Sister".

Lemmy's a legend to the people that always loved his music, the bandwagon jumpers can all FOAD.
    you forgot gay boy CC Deville too
    "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Fucking A !!!!!!!!
      Mosh On
      Dave
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I don't doubt someone like Dave Grohl can idolize Lemmy. I believe Dave listened to alot of different rock and metal stuff, in his youth, and probably still does. Lots of times, what we see of an artist is merely one facet of their musical lifestyle. I've always respected Dave as a drummer, and alot of his stuff, as a writer. Although, I lost inerest in the last few Foo Fighters albums. It seems like Dave has run his well, dry.
        As for not being able to compare anything he's done versus Lemmy (And I'm not debating Lemmy as a legend, cause he IS), I have 4 words: "Smells Like Teen Spirit". Go ahead and slag that piece and that band all you want, but the fact is that song was a real wake-up call for a dying musical industry, at that point, and helped inject a certain energy and rawness in music that was getting lost.
        I'm not Ron!

Comment

Lemmy collects Nazi memorabilia. He claims not to be a Nazi sympathizer, and, since I have an SS officer's dagger myself and I'm not a Nazi, I believe him.
          Like the dark Jedi - the bad guys always have the coolest aesthetic.
          Yup!

I used to collect WWII stuff and I still have a fair amount of it. Some of it is German, but I too am not a Nazi...just a history buff. However, I have learned over the years not to tell people about it. Some people get really upset and make assumptions about ones beliefs when they find out about it. If I had the same job as Lemmy I probably wouldn't care as much... :-P

Comment

I hate the fact commercial dicks like Dave Grohl keep jumping on this bandwagon.

I don't believe Motorhead have sold that many records, especially in the US. So how come every trendy cunt wants to wear a Lemmy shirt and pretend they always liked "Ace of Spades"?

Dave Grohl can fuck right off. There is no comparison between ANYTHING that asshole's ever done and something like "I'll Be Your Sister".

Lemmy's a legend to the people that always loved his music, the bandwagon jumpers can all FOAD.
            Bullshit, plain and simple.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

do you hate people who order black coffees in trendy cafes too?

gods forbid that Dave wearing a Motorhead T might give them a bit more exposure to a fanbase that had otherwise missed out on them. Do you honestly think that him wearing a Lemmy T is going to give him any more credibility to someone who doesn't already like the Foo Fighters?

Although your post does give me pause for thought - I should toss out all my Iron Maiden shirts. After all, there's no comparison between ANYTHING I've ever done and some like 22 Acacia Ave. So who am I to think I am entitled to wear their merchandise? The nerve of me....
              Last edited by VitaminG; 05-26-2008, 01:35 AM.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                Bullshit, plain and simple.
                +1

Elitist bullshit, at that.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                X