I Am Outta Here For REAL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    wouldn't it be smarter to send an admin a pm, or post a new thread that might be noticed by the admins, rather than raising a complaint like that in a thread Scott started to let us know he'll be out of town?
    True.
    I was responding to El Kabong's off-topic post.

Have a great time, Scott!

Comment

Have a great time Scott!
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
        So what happened to me, either?
        I just noticed I'm not a Platinum Member anymore.
        It took a while for me to notice.

No problem.
        So send my money back!
        Maybe that's what happens when you become an Admin on the "other" site and bash the members here over there?

Maybe.
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

"I foresee a ridiculous response"
          "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
            "I foresee a ridiculous response"

Comment

"I just noticed I'm not a Platinum Member anymore."

My glasses must need cleaning.
              "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                "I just noticed I'm not a Platinum Member anymore."

My glasses must need cleaning.
                Yeah, keep driving.
                Nothing to see here.

Comment

You guys crack me up.:ROTF: I am back. I will post pics tomorrow during the day. My visit to DC and Arlington was awesome, and very humbling.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                    So what happened to me, either?
                    I just noticed I'm not a Platinum Member anymore.
                    It took a while for me to notice.

No problem.
                    So send my money back!

Dunno.. I have zip to do with that area. I've never said a bad thing about you either yet, I hear you trash me something fierce on the other site. So if you have such an issue with me why not just let me know?

I think it was hillarious that you ripped some other members by email. Then when I explained you were all under scrutiny that you then emailed them!! So what is it, do you have an issue with them or are they your friends?

Anyway, have fun talking shit about me. Those things are just childish shit to do behind peoples back. I had nothing to do with your loss of platinum status but I'm sure as hell not gonna help ya now.

Sorry Scott, didn't mean to be part of your thread derailment.
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Ouch.

Welcome back Scott!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                        Dunno.. I have zip to do with that area. I've never said a bad thing about you either yet, I hear you trash me something fierce on the other site. So if you have such an issue with me why not just let me know?

I think it was hillarious that you ripped some other members by email. Then when I explained you were all under scrutiny that you then emailed them!! So what is it, do you have an issue with them or are they your friends?

Anyway, have fun talking shit about me. Those things are just childish shit to do behind peoples back. I had nothing to do with your loss of platinum status but I'm sure as hell not gonna help ya now.

Sorry Scott, didn't mean to be part of your thread derailment.
                        It's untrue that I trashed you here, or elsewhere.
                        You are welcome to visit and look. I did lock a thread in question, but unlocked and it let it run its course.
                        I did PM two members. One blew me off, and probably reported me,
                        and the other responded reasonably and I feel we are on amicable terms.
                        Again, I never said anything about you.
                        The Platinum Membership was restored. It may have been removed by accident, I never suggested you had anything to do with it.

I did report a true incident regarding another mod, which resulted in "no harm done".

In the end, whatever you were told is untrue.

Sorry for contributing to hijacking your thread Scott.
                        I always love visiting Air & Space at the Smithsonian.
                        Have you ever visited the old Yorktown at Patriot's point?
                        Some nice planes inside that ship.

Comment

A mod that locks a thread on principal then unlocks it? That's being decisive.

You reopened it because chuck raked you over the coals for locking it. Saying it was very "JCF-like". I think he gets what your about. Seems like it to me anyway. Don't know why he got banned here but lack of common sense wasn't it I'm thinking.

This thread has been derailed, no need to apologize. He has another thread now.

Comment

I don't understand why the fuck you guys make everything so 'political'. Can't you all just grow the fuck up, get along, drink some fucking beers and listen to some metal?
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                              I don't understand why the fuck you guys make everything so 'political'. Can't you all just grow the fuck up, get along, drink some fucking beers and listen to some metal?
                              No.

(Sarcasm there)

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                                No.
                                Childish. (and I mean all parties involved, not you personally).

Just my $0.02. I'm not getting caught up in this.
                                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X