Mission Metallica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hear the new album....before it's finished!"

In other words, "please tell us before we release another turkey like the last one, our heads being so far up our own dirtboxes we thought St Anger was great!"
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      "Hear the new album....before it's finished!"

In other words, "please tell us before we release another turkey like the last one, our heads being so far up our own dirtboxes we thought St Anger was great!"
      No, it's a trap. Last time Metallica tunes were circulated online, a bunch of people and Napster got sued. Fuck that! :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I never really liked Bob Rock. The black album was radio friendly and the songs were good. But they are not what I go back to when I want to hear Metallica. Hell I dont own anything on CD after AJFA.

Comment

Sounded like somewhere between puppets and justice musically, but with post-black album vocals. I'll give this one a big "meh".
          Scott

Comment

Didn't James have FX on his vocals and things before? If so it would be nice if he'd go back to that. really soon. reeeeaaaallllly soon.
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
              Didn't James have FX on his vocals and things before? If so it would be nice if he'd go back to that. really soon. reeeeaaaallllly soon.
              Not really.

What is the annoying thing in his vocals NOW, is that he mimics the melody line of the riff in his vocals, which makes it sound so forced and contrived.

He didn't use to do it like that, like so 'over the top' mimicing.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                Yes, it was called "BEER". FFS James, have drink!
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  No, it's a trap. Last time Metallica tunes were circulated online, a bunch of people and Napster got sued. Fuck that! :ROTF:

8 yrs ago lol, that was so silly. I had to make a screenshot of it and save for memories.
                  Dam... Win98 too lmao

Last edited by audiophile; 05-12-2008, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile View Post
                    8 yrs ago lol, that was so silly. I had to make a screenshot of it and save for memories.
                    Dam... Win98 too lmao

:ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

damn, I hoped the new one doesn't have any guitar solos
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

FYI, James said he's using his original KEA white Flying V and............the

Mark IIC+ on this record!!!!!
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

The bolt-neck Harmony Flying V?
                          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

This album is definitely Metallica's last chance for me. If they release another turd I wont be able to take them seriously again. The riffs on that video seemed decent, but like others have said, wtf is with those shitty lyrics

Comment

FYI, James said he's using his original KEA white Flying V and............the

Mark IIC+ on this record!!!!!

Got this from the Boogie Board.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2114/...47cbc4f0_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2233/...939f0d3e_o.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X