Mothers Day 5/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothers Day 5/11

To all the Moms / Mums / MILFS ... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Yeah..took my mommy and wife out to dinner last night..and I filled both of their gas tanks..without them knowing about it..that was hard to do.

Of course both cars had a 1/4 tank..its like they did know!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

milfs
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

i thought mothers day has been and gone? It.s in march isn't it? Or maybe i forgot again...

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
          i thought mothers day has been and gone? It.s in march isn't it? Or maybe i forgot again...
          Its today..yes, you forgot ..again.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
            It's on March 8th here.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
              milfs
              ugh! muthafugga!:ROTF:
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Its on March 8th here and my mum is in Turkey. So i forgot it and didnt call her till 4pm... I could get in a lot of shit if i didnt see it on the news
                If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Fuck mothers day and fuck forced familial gatherings. Oh come give me a hug. Dude i dont know you get the fuck off of me. Fuck having seven thousand vegetable trays.

Comment

Working...
                  X