Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all these gig threads

so I'll throw one up too.
    my covers band is doing 3-4 shows a month now, this was a recent outing.

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Nice pics man. White V's kick ass.

If I had a band, I'd join in too!
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Hell yeah bro!! Great pics!!

Comment

thanks. yeah that V is my #1, so comfortable.

cool thing about our band is my bandmate also has a V, which he made from scratch, a 58 copy made from white korina. yes, he's a lefty. talk about skills. he just finished a Firebird which is wild too.

Comment

I was trying to figure out what kind of V that was. It's sweet, he did a nice job.
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

cool, man. What sort of stuff are you guys playing?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

we do hard rock and dance covers, the kind of stuff people in bars want to hear. AIC, AC/DC, The Cult, Foo Fighters, Journey, RHCP, The Cure, and dance stuff like Go-Gos and No Doubt for the chicks. we try to stick mainly to 90's alternative rock type stuff for the most part.

we're getting good word of mouth and have been invited back every place we've played. lots of gigs on the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                I was trying to figure out what kind of V that was. It's sweet, he did a nice job.
                he really did.
                the top pick sort of shows his Mockingbird that he also made from scratch, I think he cut down the wood for that one, the body is solid figured mango.

Comment

Working...
                X