last nights show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last nights show...

Well, our bass player quit the night before, so we played as a 3 piece. It worked ok. Got 2 hits for bass players though, hope one works out.

Further proof that bass players really are not needed.

Nice pics! Good luck on the search.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

You wear that RR well! You Rock!
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
        Further proof that bass players really are not needed.

Nice pics! Good luck on the search.
        ..sometimes that's almost true..

Very nice sis..yes you do wear that RR well..you should post your new song. I like it. Very "evil" riffage"..like thrashy Sabbath. I could make it sound so heavy on bass. I started playing bass to Sab.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Those camo shorts, you stole them from me last time you were here eh? :ROTF:
          Fuck bass players. Anyone can play Bass (especially Geddy )
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

buy yourself an octave pedal and forget about bassplayers.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
              Those camo shorts, you stole them from me last time you were here eh? :ROTF:
              Fuck bass players. Anyone can play Bass (especially Geddy )
              :ROTF: yeah, but Amanda wasn't supposed to tell ya dammit!!:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                :ROTF: yeah, but Amanda wasn't supposed to tell ya dammit!!:ROTF:
                Sorry Sis, she spilled the beans!
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Wow... If you quit a band, you should atleast finish the gigs you have booked. Way uncool in my book.

Matt

Comment

yeah that sucks that the bass bailed on you guys, the fucker.

but yeah just dial in more bass on the rhythm axe and on you go!!
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                      Wow... If you quit a band, you should atleast finish the gigs you have booked. Way uncool in my book.

Matt
                      Absolutely..What the F!!!

Well, you don't need a person like that in your camp..good riddance.

Actually, good bass players are very hard to find..as well as drummers. Good singers are almost impossible to find. The good ones are already in a band, or two..or three...same goes with drummers and bass players.

Guitarists grow on fuggin' trees..plenty of those always searchin' for a band!

Sis, You just need a good person to hold down the low end..scout for players at gigs. Seems like you have a dependable line up..they been with you for a little while..so that's good.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Matt
                        No shit. I would plaster that guy's name and mug all over the Web with the caption "If you hire this bass player he will bail on you the day before the gig"!

Let him "enjoy" the free publicity, the fuckhead!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Was he a guitarist-turned-bassist? Those are usually the worst, but then you have the "true bassists" who play only bass (and maybe keyboards) and then bail so they can pursue their Michael Manring path.

Can't find people like Ian Hill or Cliff Williams who just want to hold down the bottom end and do it well, even if it's not overly challenging on a technical level.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Matt
                            + a million!!!

sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

awesome v!! shame about the emo nail varnish

Comment

Working...
                              X