No announcement yet.

Learning a lesson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, have you had the old bill around to issue you with an ASBO so you can feel at home with your tracksuit wearing neighbours?

Can I hire you to come around and do the same at my gaff?

I think we should sterilize the fuckers! It's not likely that they or their fucking offspring will ever contribute to society so, time to breed the fuckers out of the gene pool.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Now, what about the peace loving individuals that not only were offended by the original nimwits, but your music/antics as well?
      "POOP"

Comment

Semi evil god of pervy?Noob pwningz WTF?Is that English? Must be Welch or Scot slang for something.You Brits are strange, no wonder tho' look where you live.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

What did I miss? Do I have to actually read this thread. OK I will, but later. Rsmacker seems to talk my langauge..but with an English accent of course..which must sound awesome.

OK..I read this..very good man!!! You know I did a very similiar thing once. I had these asshole neighbors that had domestic fights every other day. They always took it outside from 6AM to 6PM. Constantly going off on both wasn't enough. One day while they were at it. I wheeled my 300wt stereo outta the garage (on a radio flyer woody wagon). Turned it all the way way up, and pushed play. I dragged my garbage by them, then flicked open my A.S.P baton and beat the shit out of my garbage can to Lamb Of God's "Laid to rest"..very effective.

They moved that week..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Way to go, RS!!

it's nice that you provided the neighbours with a varied playlist. Wouldn't want to bore them with too much of the same.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
              Semi evil god of pervy?Noob pwningz WTF?Is that English? Must be Welch or Scot slang for something.You Brits are strange, no wonder tho' look where you live.
              Ummm... I am Turkish. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                he's from Turkey and its welsh not welch
                "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

I know gotwtt I do that to piss off you Brits, this time I pissed off a Turk.I better go check my lazy boy chair to see if my ottoman is still there.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

If he is, tell him you want a massage......from his sister.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      Now, what about the peace loving individuals that not only were offended by the original nimwits, but your music/antics as well?

Anyone who is offended by my playlist obviously just needed a little education. I was doing them a favour.
                      That's the great thing about being a pillar of the community, but with a chequered past. People are unsure how you have made your moolah, are unsure of what powerful and/or nasty friends you have, are very wary of pissing you off and treat you with the utmost respect, just in case!

There is only 2 other houses between mine and the scumbags, and they were quite happy. The scumbags' parents are away, so the 18yr old sons are showing what big men they are. Wait till Mummy & Daddy come home and I tell them.

Anyway, after the initial assault, I brought the level down, I think the sight of the pile of cabs in the garden was enough to keep the chavs under control. They would have been making that racket till 4am, whereas I had turned off by 8pm.

I'm respectable, me!
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I had neighbors who had a St. Bernard and a German Shepherd. I liked the GS, but the SB was annoying. It would start barking and get the GS upset, then it would be a viscious, never-ending cycle of barking. They were in a relatively small pen and from what I saw, were never played with or walked.

One evening I got tired of it, so I downloaded all kinds of dog bark soundbytes off the internet and hooked into my Marshall rack amp which is connected to my 5150 cab. I would blast that for a good while. Over the next few evenings, if the dogs got out of hand again, I'd blast the soundbytes again.

It must have worked because they got rid of the St. Bernard not long after that.

Comment

Working...
                        X