Bought myself a little toy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought myself a little toy....

well men, lately I have been rather stressed out, and been hacing lots of anxiety attacks. Ive found that riding around has been great to help relieve myself.

So I spent 5k, and picked up this little unit. 2004 Z1000... Upright Streetbike. Only 2k miles.....

Nice!!!

Living in Canada you only get to ride it for 3 days out of the year (Summer Solstice, the day before and the day after)... the rest of the time you're covered in snow

that was my attempt at humor...
    2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
    2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
    2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
    2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
    2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
    2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
    2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
    2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
    2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
    1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
    1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Ooh nice! I've been jonesing so bad for another bike, and you're not really helping.....

Comment

Nice!

I've always liked the Z1000s, but I'm more of a supermoto person.

Comment

Cool..but I actually discovered that driving when I'm stressed out..makes me even more stressed.

I have to be in a good mood to share the road with other drivers..without taking my xannax!

This is true!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So now Gemini's Mrs is the one that is stressed out. Nice one!
            I'm not even going to go anywhere near what I do to "relieve myself".

Horns, seriously, try a bike for when you are stressed out, it focusses your mind, just you and the road. All the other shit that comes into your thoughts in a car simply don't happen on a bike, you have to concentrate a lot harder. You'll get to the other end of a good ride, sweaty (oo-er), knackered, but much less stress. It works for me.

Been out on the 1000RX and the Africa Twin this week, perfect riding weather here in the UK. Do it Snoogans, DO IT!
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Nah..My dad and bro have their bikes..awesome rides.

I'll stick with my toy..its kinda like a bike..but it has four wheels...no top, no windshield wipers, no stereo, just loud pipes and goes fast.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I love that Screaming Green color.

Congrats! Nice bike.

But I agree with Bill, driving only makes me more stressed unless I get out in the country where there is not many other drivers. Then I'm dodging the deer.
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Spending money stresses me out. You must be rich

Comment

a few hours of COD4 is enough for me. GTA4 is good to get it out also
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Congrats. Nice bike. Ride safely and enjoy it.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Congrats on the great score. I agree, riding for me is the best stress reliever. It helps to clear my mind when I've got a lot of things going and beginning to feel overwhelmed. It's like taking a deep breath for an hour or two. When I get back it's like I've recharged a bit, mentally

Great color BTW!

Comment

Working...
                        X