my new pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
    I thought the title said my new PUD. I figured it was another Bill thread. :ROTF:

yeah i broke the old one :ROTF:

Comment

I probably fucked up the conversion, but isn't that about 300 square feet? I was going to say you need a chair or two, but I guess you can always sit on the bed.
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
        haha yeah i should have a housewarming at somepoint, maybe we can get some jcfers and have a jam sometime...we can share and swap jazz mags and take turns with the maids too
        I can bring my Gimp.

And we all know who that is!

Wilks! Break out the bum grease, "IT'S BUGGERING TIME!"
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          I can bring my Gimp.

And we all know who that is!

Wilks! Break out the bum grease, "IT'S BUGGERING TIME!"
          :ROTF: ROFLMAO!!

if u want man, you can always store him in my unused wardrobe. it's nice and tight, just the way you like it
          Last edited by sonicsamurai; 05-08-2008, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
            I probably fucked up the conversion, but isn't that about 300 square feet? I was going to say you need a chair or two, but I guess you can always sit on the bed.
            yeah i got 1 chair in there, but with gigging a lot i'm trying to make a habit of practicing standing up walking around. tho i might be gettig a tv soon so might make more use of it

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
              they will love the marhsall even if i am discovering it seems to be lacking mid range these days *confused*
              Time for a tube change?
              Scott

Comment

If Wishmaster actually existed, I'd make you fuck yourself Rslicker. Imagine the sound of your bones cracking one by one...
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                  Time for a tube change?
                  its a valvestate model, but yeah maybe change the preamp tube?

Comment

Don't forget to video it, Sonic.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      If Wishmaster actually existed, I'd make you fuck yourself Rslicker. Imagine the sound of your bones cracking one by one...
                      I think he'd like that. I for one am quite looking forward to his reply to you though.
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I'm going to spank his little white arse till it's purple with a big studded paddle, the one he doesn't like. The one that makes him squeal like a little girl. Safeword? Nothing of the sort!

Obviously his anger management at The Call Centre of Doom isn't going well, they make him eat his Marmite sarnies in the corner on his own on the Naughty Table. Now I know that that's how Evil Dictators are created, but as of yet, he can't afford a hollowed out island stronghold, so I think we are safe for a while.

Wilksy-baby, oh wilksy-baby, what are we going to do with you, you naughty little Gimp? Don't worry, I'm sure the boys from Team Bukkake will think of something. Wishmaster? You are right, he doesn't exist, but I am here - THE ASSMASTER, and it's time for your attitude adjustment.

Assume the position!
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

holy fucking hell was that worth the wait!! :ROTF:

Comment

I was expecting better, I think he must be typing with one hand...
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

i thought he was talking about some Feminine Hygine product with the title "My new Pad"?
                              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Al, keep the plate full. Attracts fat northener birds to your bedroom apparently.
                                If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Working...
                                X