Political Compass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Compass

With the election coming up this year in the U.S., I've been thinking a lot about politics. I found this website a few years ago and it's neat to see how my position has changed (specifically starting at the center and slowly drifting down and to the right).

How about everyone else?
    Scott

This is interesting.

I ended up almost exactly where they show Gandhi (bottom left), and if you don't believe me I will beat it into your head until you do!
    Last edited by cookiemonster2; 05-07-2008, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Wow..authoritarian, left..

Comment

I'm not quite as radical as the Dalai Lama
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Hilary HUH!!!!

Comment

I'm at (-2, -4) -- just slightly left, and a bit more libertarian.

Comment

I have no F'n idea what this means..

what the fuck am I..??

I'm a left of center athoritarian..???
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Spiv..you're like the exact opposite of me..is that bad?

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

my pud is slightly to right but this test gave me -3;-3
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'm more confused after I took the test. I mean wtf does it matter..we have a choice between Obama or McCaine..maybe Hillary...that's it.

This really sucks..you know this right??

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      I have no F'n idea what this means..

what the fuck am I..??
                      you are a fucking Maoist :ROTF:
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                        you are a fucking Maoist :ROTF:

Ohhhh ..sure. I've put mayo on people.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                          this test gave me -3;-3
                          I'm about the same at -3.75,-3.28

We are partying with Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama

Comment

I want Hillary to win so that Bill will be the first lady. Then I want Hillary to have sex with Monica Lewinski with the cigar and everything...that'll be awesome. Payback's a bitch Billy boyeeee..

Hell, I'd bang her just for that..and some money..mostly the money. I could be like Monica Lewinsky, but smarter. I would go on a book tour and everything...I think she would dig me..I got charm.

Did you see Willy behind her..his face is red as a fuggin' beet..he looks great!!!

Comment

As far as I understand it, Authoritarian means government in control, Libertarian means government stays out of things. Left and Right are the standard Liberal/Conservative.

But yeah, with the candidates this year there really isn't any choice for me I can't stand Hillary, McCain is Bush III, and Barack doesn't really know what he's doing. Ron Paul write-in?
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X