No announcement yet.

Latest spandex gig... no crotch shots this time ... ;P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leg warmers? Are you fuckin' serious? No 80's dudes wore leg warmers. Olivia Newton John wore them. Lose those things right now.

If you MUST put something around your leg, find a bandana.

Looks like you are on your way. All you need is an audience.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

ha ha the leg warmers were to hide the fact the lycra was too short. I.m saving up for cowboy boots

Comment

Is Dokken the only 80's band whos shirts you guys can find?

Kidding. I bet they are your shirts and your mates are just borrowing them.

Nice pics man!

Comment

You need to wrap like ten bandanas around each of your calves instead of wearing the leg warmers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
            Is Dokken the only 80's band whos shirts you guys can find?
            I always thought Dokken were one of the better '80s hair-type bands.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              I always thought Dokken were one of the better '80s hair-type bands.
              I agree 100%. But when 2 of the 4 guys in the band are wearing Dokken shirts, makes it look like that's all they can find.

Or the other guys don't have any and we all know what a hard on SS has for Dokken, that's why I'm assuming they are his shirts. I think I remember a picture of him in the black one. Whats worse is they are both Back For The Attack shirts. No Under Lock And Key or, my favorite, Tooth And Nail.

Singer needs to grow his hair too. That short hair and those lime green gloves just look wrong.

Comment

leg warmers and dokken shirts... can't get any gayer than this

definetly get some more scarves....

and a sleeveless/ripped Aerosmith shirt for the singer... and long hair

umm.. and lose the facial hair.... seriously
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

i have a beast from the east shirt and a back for the attack one which the singer is wearing. Under lock and key and tooth and nail are also my favourites but i missed out on the really awesome lock shirt i found. I will have to see if one like it ever comes up again. Bassist is also a big dokken fan. We also have ratt david lee roth and van halen shirts at our disposal. I also have some xyz posters around

Comment

not often you see an albino bass player
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

he's not albino??

Comment

That's Jeff Loomis..

Coney Hatch wore Leg Warmers..those dicks!

I like Coney Hatch..and they weren't "hair metal"..but I think they jazzercised!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                          he's not albino??
                          sorry .... at least i didn't mistake him for a chick
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                            sorry .... at least i didn't mistake him for a chick

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                              he's not albino??
                              LOL I was thinking the same thing. And I thought I was pretty pale! :ROTF:
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                                LOL I was thinking the same thing. And I thought I was pretty pale! :ROTF:

You're not pale. You're just scared of your ex-wife.
                                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                                X