Serves him right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serves him right

A fan jumps on the podium of a 50 cent concert in Afrika and snags his diamond necklace from his neck :ROTF: He even got away with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIPPziN22sA

Why would a man be wearing a diamond necklace anyway?

I doubt he's too bothered - the insurance company will be ones pissed about it!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
      Why would a man be wearing a diamond necklace anyway?

To attract bitches, make ho's jealous & let the other playas know he counts paper all day.

He should get some cubic zirconia's for stage wear
      http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

whenever I'm on stage I walk around and grab my dick..but I don't get paid millions..why not.

I can grab my junk with the best of 'em...with two hands..I be squeezin' it and everything..yeahhhh boyeeeee.

Italian Ice.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Give me an I crowd yells back I
          Give me a d .....................d
          Give me a i .......................i
          Give me a o......................o
          Give me a t.......................t.

Whats the spell? Idiot, such an idiot and deserving of his neck piece being ripped off in front of thousands. Now thats a classic.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
            Jackass.
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Wait. Let me get this straight.

50 Cent is the jackass for wearing the necklace? He got it ripped off of him and he's the jackass?

What if it was an earring out of Steven Tylers ear? Would Tyler be a jackass for wearing the earring?

Looks like a crime to me. But maybe I don't hate rap enough.
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I think you don't hate rap enough.
                This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

I'm no 50 Cent fan but this seems like bad security to me. Not his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                    I'm no 50 Cent fan but this seems like bad security to me. Not his fault.
                    Watch the video.....
                    Stellar security alright and you can see evidence of it on the video.
                    There was approx. 20 different people on stage standing around.
                    They were occassionally swaying and bobbing around and first I though they were bad dancers that forgot the dance moves.

With that said,
                    I had a hard time telling which was 50 center untill toward the end a fan reaches out real fast and nabs the necklace right off of him, then I realized which was 50 center.

This link says what I'm trying say so I'll shutup and let the video do the talking.

Apparently, either inexperience or too stoned to do their job, maybe both, was a deciding factor in security's stellar keen awareness and performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4rLH...eature=related

Watch it please and you'll see what I'm talking about.
                    Good funny and truthful comedy.
                    Last edited by Soap; 05-06-2008, 05:17 PM.

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

Some guys on stage are security some are the posse.

One guy was trying to hold back the crowd. The others were just standing there. Bad security. No doubt about it.

EDIT: But in their defense, not many groups touring through Angola, Africa so they don't get much work at this.
                      Last edited by Bengal; 05-06-2008, 05:10 PM.

Comment

EDIT: But in their defense, not many groups touring through Angola, Africa so they don't get much work at this.
                        I agree. :ROTF:

Comment

Wait. Let me get this straight.

50 Cent is the jackass for wearing the necklace? He got it ripped off of him and he's the jackass?

What if it was an earring out of Steven Tylers ear? Would Tyler be a jackass for wearing the earring?

Looks like a crime to me. But maybe I don't hate rap enough.
                          I guess anyone who wants to leave a $3000 guitar on stage as a backup deserves it when they get ripped off too....
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

The last time I remember hearing about Angola in the news was about a the civil war going on there. I'm fucked if I'd go there!
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

But maybe I don't hate rap enough.
                              apparently not
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X