Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep my family in your thoughts please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep my family in your thoughts please..

My Daughter wound up in the hospital this morning, we thought it was an appendicitis, she had all the symptom's (diarrhea, vomiting, fever, can't even hold down water). They did a CAT scan, that is not it. Her white blood cell count is extremly high and her red blood cell count is next to zero. We only have 80/20 insurance and they are transferring her to another hospital... I have to start planning for the bill that will be coming in now. I have listed a guitar to help, I may have to list another depending on the size of the bill.

Keep us in your thoughts please..
    USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
    USA King V Custom Shop X Series

sorry to hear that, man. does she have a diagnosis? here's to a speedy recovery.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

My best wishes to you and the family Randy. I'll keep your daughter in my thoughts and prayers. I truly hope everything works out just fine.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Randy, what is your daughters name? I will have my mother-in-law include her in her prayers with her prayer partners. If you don't want to put her name out on a public board, please PM me. Best wishes to you and your family, my friend.

Alvin
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I am sorry to hear that man. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Comment

Sorry to hear that RD...

I had to take my youngest son to the ER a few months back and the final bill came out 53,000 and my insurance is 80/20 as well. I'm paying off the remainder one month at a time. He had ITP which come to find it's pretty common..
            2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
            2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
            2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
            2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
            2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
            2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
            2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
            2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
            2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
            1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
            1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Best wishes Randy.

Comment

Oh man, so sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and your family.
                Keep it together.
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Your daughter is in our thoughts and prayers as well Randy. Her name would really help, PM if you deem it necessary....
                  Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Sorry to read this Randy. Your family are in my thoughts.
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                      Sorry to read this Randy. Your family are in my thoughts.
                      +1 Bro.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your daughter man...hopefully everything will go good for you and your family

Comment

i know it is bad enough to have a sick child, but not to know what it is that is making her ill only compounds its. I hope she gets well soon. hang in there.

All our thoughs are with you and your girl.
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by RD
                            Thanks guys!!

Her name is Kelsey..

they have no clue what it is, that's why they are transferring her somewhere else.

This sucks, i'm stuck at home.. waiting by the phone for the call to tell me which hospital and when she will get there, her phone and my ex-wifes phones are both off... i'm stuck in the dark.

Thanks for everything guys...

I just hope they don't take her for a helicoptor ride.. that's $15,000.

I'm sure she'll be fine, I just hate being stuck in the dark
                            I know it's overwhelming when they don't know what is wrong with your child, just breathe and hope, bro....
                            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

you are in our thoughts bro

Comment

Working...
                              X