No announcement yet.

Other Bluetooth headset users..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind all that headset rubbish, you just look like a nonce if you wear it all day, just put it on when you get a call FFS!

Remember the ultimate use for Bluetooth : POO-TOOTH!!

Go and curl one round the pan, take a picture of the beast on your phone and head to the boozer. Retire to a seated area with your drink, and send the picture to every phone in the establishment that has got their Bluetooth facility on. The game is to try to spot who has received your message and is frantically looking around to see which sick fucker sent it. Your mission is to observe and not laugh till you piss your panties. It is, of course, Mission Impossible.

Enjoy!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
      Don't your balls have calluses? Because this is what I learned:
      Calluses are areas of skin that grow thick in response to repeated pressure and friction.
      I do..just a tad left of center of the seam. Well, I am a lefty just Jimi. Only I play guitar with my right hand..isn't that weird?!

I'm working on playing my meatpipe equally good with both hands..like Michael Batio does!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        I'm working on playing my meatpipe equally good with both hands..like Michael Batio does!
        Michael Batio plays your meatpipe?
        Wow, Horns, erm, I don't quite know what to say......
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

My darling wife bought me a cool bluetooth for my birthday last year. I acted like a dick and told her that i dont want to be one of those guys wearing those odd things on their ears and talking to themselves. Little did I know I have to use one now in california as its gonna be the law from July 1st. God I hate those things.

But I guess jeri, you'll get used to it. its like the first time you wear glasses. the skin over your nose becomes red, it itches...your body is trying to fight off this foreign object that's trying to park its butt over your nose
          Sam

Comment

i use a motorola headset for my MDX, my wife has one pre-wired in her RDX... one of the best gimmicks in the last ten years.
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I have a Parrot bluetooth system built into my car but I would never run around all day with a bluetooth headset. My ears start to hurt after half an hour with a small headphone in it.

Comment

Working...
              X