Catshit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catshit!

Ok .... This morning I get up and start my day by making a coffee, just like i do every morning. With poking around the kitchen lookin for something to eat, while the coffee is driping (Expresso) i feel a little pressure going on.
    No big, just enough that i know i can finish my latte, then go hit the toilet.
    Well, by now the pressure it to the point where you have to wonder why ghey guys enjoy this shit.

So by now my ass is dilated to 3 CM and I know I have to head to the can down the hall to my bathroom.

As I turn into the where the toilet is, I see this!

That fucking cat tore up the roll beyond repair. I just replaced the last roll the day before and knew I would have a couple days to replenish inventory, so there was not another roll in there. With all my might I pinched and went down the hall to do my thing with a turd I'm sure already had its head out.

I was so pissed, but to prove I wasn't making this up I went to get my camera. When I went to take the shot, that little fucker was at it again!

...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Piss on the cat. That will teach it a lesson.

Comment

I pitched my cat in the toilet closed the lid and left him there for about 5 min he never did it again.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Cats love TP. Cute pic, catching him in the act.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i R In Ur Toiletz. Rippn Ur Charminz.

Comment

Get a scratching post and wrap a couple of layers around it. Do this for a couple of days and then stop. The cat will not seem to notice the tp is gone and use the post from then on. If that doesnt work the toilet for 5 minutes might do the trick. Make sure some paper is in there with it or it will just be afraid of anything made of porcelain from then on, lol.
            Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Use the cat's furry back to wipe.

Comment

Cute kitty tho'.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Tmi

Comment

:ROTF: Next time, keep the bathroom door closed!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just saw a Youtube video of something like that some days ago, total déjà vu... let's see if I can find it...
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Haha, here we go! :ROTF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRQjYuICJdk

Looks familiar???
                        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Great pic.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

I don't let our cat in the house but my little 2 1/2 yr old girl does a pretty similar job.

Comment

Originally posted by RD

That is my wifes cat (Pinky), I hate that motherfucker with every inch of my soul!

When it takes a dump... you know it, everyone fucking knows it. It can clear out the house and peel the paint.

Fuck that Cat!
                            Now that's one fucking evil looking cat!
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Be sure to get one of the scratching posts with the rope not carpet. It will last longer and my cat that scratches the post alot loves it more.
                              Now that's one fucking evil looking cat!
                              My wife always wanted to get one of those. I told her they were evil a long time ago. Now I have proof.
                              Randy, get one of those boxes that auotmatically cleans itself after every use. that might help.

Comment

Working...
                              X