X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Judas Priest track!

http://promo.livenation.com/judaspri...stradamus.html
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Sounds pretty cool. I'll have to check out the rest of the CD.

J.

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....Nas.. tra... da.. mus..

Well, that's Judas Preist and Rob alright!

Hellen Keller would know that!

That's sounds pretty good..kinda like Judas Preist sounding like Primal Fear souding like Judas Preist!

In your face Ripper!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This album is going to kill!

Comment

This sounds more like a Ripper era song to me.
          I'm getting a bit fed up with this theme-metal. The ripper did it to Iced Earth, now Judas Priest's doing it too.

But glad to hear Halford back with JP

Comment

Imo Angel of Retribution was killer, I hope this one will be as good. I like that song, especially the intro
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Damn, Halford still has some pipes!

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 01-16-2012, 06:12 PM.
                Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                  Imo Angel of Retribution was killer, I hope this one will be as good. I like that song, especially the intro
                  +1 AoR is one of my favorite JP releases. This song, Nostradamus kicks ass. I can't wait for the release.
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
                    Damn, Halford still has some pipes!

Absolutely..and he knows how to use it! I don't know this from personal experience..its just what I heard..on record..in the studio..and live and stuff.

Rob is one of the true greats..THE greats!

I'm not bowing on my knees..that's just a smiley symbol of ackowledement that he's a great singer with awesome pipe...pipes..pipes dammit!

He prolly does have pipes tho..English gentlemen do smoke pipes. I've never seen him smoke a pipe..but Sherlock Holmes smokes a pipe. John Holmes can smoke his own pipe..I haven't see that..just what I've heard.

Umm..what Steve said.
                    Last edited by horns666; 04-21-2008, 03:36 PM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I hope the drums have more punch than this streaming audio shows...Kicks sound flubby over here...

Rob is crushing tho...for sure!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

:ROTF:

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
                        The scary thing is Nostradamus actually predicted this song!

From the The Prophecies (XIII Century, Q.666)

In the new century after the fall of the dirty rock
                        a religious betrayer of sound shall re-awaken.
                        With the prodigal voice and a new rhythm
                        binary digits play a chorus of heavy majesty.
                        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Comment

bump

Comment

That song's solos are quite good. And one must wonder how exactly a 56 year old can sing that high up.
                              "Dear Dr. Bill,
                              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                              X