Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"POOP"

Comment

You need a 4th monkey holding its pud..that would be my monkey!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill,
        The problem is the "word" isn't getting spread around. Here in this thread someone asked about it. I think people will be asking about it for a while. Not everyone comes here numerous times a day like some of us do. So this question will continued to be answered for some time to come, I fear.

Deleting the threads that explain it make no sense to me at all. What "rules" are being broken debunking the story? None that I can think of.

I know it's a sore subject with you Bill. That's cool, no one wants to drudge up all that old muck. But people are still going to be asking about it. I see nothing wrong with trying to stop those questions.
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          You need a 4th monkey holding its pud..that would be my monkey!

Better?
          "POOP"

Comment

damm, my best thread ever that i stared got deleted! i know it was only a smiley face, but a lot of thought went into which emo i was going to use ...
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Ok, alright, I know Bengal. In hinsiight, I see your point. But its too late now. He doesn't seem too concerned about it, why should we?

The other thread was deleted because it broke a rule. When a thread is deleted, any other thread taking its place will be deleted as well...like this thread prolly will.

So, I'm done with this thread due to the above reasons.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

Better?
                Absolutely..I can always can't on you..my fellow prevert!

Now that's my kind of monkeys!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                  damm, my best thread ever that i stared got deleted! i know it was only a smiley face, but a lot of thought went into which emo i was going to use ...
                  >><<

Comment

"that wasn't an earthquake you felt, biatch"
                    "POOP"

Comment

Any obligation and accountability should stop at the only one not present, Gwarghoul. Not the JCF or its members. Steve was present on THIS thread after those threads were deleted and made no complaint or comment about it.

Maybe we would should let it go like Steve (Gwarghoul) obviously did.

Bill Z
                      That's great to say, Bill, but something apparently happened on that thread, during which it came out that Gwarghoul really wasn't dead. So Jackson1 posted a condolence on that thread, comes back and the thread's gone and he sees Gwarghoul posting and says "WTF". Is he an asshole for wanting to know WTF is going on? Am I an asshole for telling him what happened as far as I know? I don't think so.

Why does there need to be an air of secrecy about the whole thing? It was a hoax, and steve's not dead. That's great, but why hush it up?

BTW, y'all say a rule was broken on that thread - what rule? Can we know so we can avoid it, or is it like a minefield set out so someone can step in it? How do you know not to break the rule if you don't know what it is?
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

No, No Rich, that's not what I meant. I hope you don't think that, you know me better. You guys are not assholes for asking or responding. I'm saying, Steve was on this thread like business as usual..casual..care free..happy..healthy..freaky deaky.

When I learned it was a hoax, I showed my "passionate" discontent. Triggering others showing theirs. I never contacted an Admin, but I requested it to be deleted on that thread. Which was prolly coming because shit was brewing ..fast.

The rule I'm referring to is from the top "sticky" of the Non Related section..which states.. >>>"Once we remove a thread it is pretty irritating to see a new one of the same basic subject to be put in its place.
                        Bottom line is this..if the thread is moved then it is a dead issue not one to start a new discussion in. As of today the administration is adopting the following policy regarding these types of posts."<<<

I know it seems weird, but yes, I read the rules..that's very unlike me.

I love you,

Bill Z
                        Last edited by horns666; 04-24-2008, 12:43 AM. Reason: TYPOS..FUGGUMS

Comment

Bill, you could have started another thread in The Platinum Lounge. That would have really "poked the badger."
                          "POOP"

Comment

"poke me and I'll bite your nuts off"
                            "POOP"

Comment

>>>"Once we remove a thread it is pretty irritating to see a new one of the same basic subject to be put in its place.
                              Add this comment to the above rule:

>>>"When you silently remove a thread of this character, it is pretty fuckin' irritating."<<< EOD.
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

No, No Rich, that's not what I meant. I hope you don't think that, you know me better. You guys are not assholes for asking or responding. I'm saying, Steve was on this thread like business as usual..casual..care free..happy..healthy..freaky deaky.

When I learned it was a hoax, I showed my "passionate" discontent. Triggering others showing theirs. I never contacted an Admin, but I requested it to be deleted on that thread. Which was prolly coming because shit was brewing ..fast.

The rule I'm referring to is from the top "sticky" of the Non Related section..which states.. >>>"Once we remove a thread it is pretty irritating to see a new one of the same basic subject to be put in its place.
                                Bottom line is this..if the thread is moved then it is a dead issue not one to start a new discussion in. As of today the administration is adopting the following policy regarding these types of posts."<<<

I know it seems weird, but yes, I read the rules..that's very unlike me.

I love you,

Bill Z
                                I love you too, Bill, and yeah, YOU quoting the rules is a sure sign of the apocalypse!

I realize that the admins get irritated by that shit, but nobody posted a new thread on the subject - they commented on existing threads.

But to be so secretive about something like, "Is a JCFer dead, or NOT?" is not cool IMO, because people have a right to know in basic what happened.

As for that hoax, I wonder who really did the hoax - Steve's alleged coworker, or Steve himself? I could see him getting high and deciding to see who liked him! He's had some hinky deals with JCFers in the Feedback section, and to be honest my first thought was that Steve was faking it to bail on a deal. "Free SL2H, RAWK!!!"

That was probably an overreaction, but he's jerked some people around here before on deals so who knows? He also made it right - eventually - so that should also be noted.

But the guy is young, a little flaky, and has jrked people around here bfore, so he shouldn't be indignant that people might wonder if he worked us himself on the death thing. A coworker is pretty convenient.

But again, I really don't care, so I'll say no more. Glad he's with us and he didn't kill anybody whether he he worked us or his buddy did, so que sera...
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X