Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
    +1

It was a great game. I just hate to see them decided by a penalty. Good call though.
    i thought the refs let detroit back in the game with the penalty in the third period... seem kinda "iffy", considering everything they let go up to that point, then no make up call in the third period either.

side note question... why were there so many empty seats at "the joe" last night? i saw alot of folded seats.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

• Originally posted by thetroy View Post
      Fleury = MVP
      For that game? INDEED!! The Pens are still dead though. Detroit will now put them away!
      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by dk2magic View Post
        i thought the refs let detroit back in the game with the penalty in the third period... seem kinda "iffy", considering everything they let go up to that point, then no make up call in the third period either.

side note question... why were there so many empty seats at "the joe" last night? i saw alot of folded seats.
        Hundreds of dollars per ticket = people like me stay home and watch for free.

Comment

• You know, this series is really not as lopsided as I thought. Take game four in Pittsburgh where the Pens certainly had opportunities to win it (like converting that 2 man advantage and possibly sending the game to OT) and give it different outcome and the Pens are now heading home with a series lead...it's that close.

I still think the Wings are the better team overall but Fleury decided he wasn't ready for golf yet. If the Pens can take the next one at home, who knows what happens??? It's almost like it was scripted

Comment

• Excellent game, Fleruy stole that one. His performance and some puck luck (Kronwall putting one in his own net off a Pen), hitting the ref on the game tie and Franzen limp wristed to clear the zone was it. All the the guy has to do is flip the puck down the ice. Zetterberg too, all he had to do was get it deep and forget about the open net.

Game 6 should be a good one. Hard to tell if Detroit will be affected by losing a heartbreaker like that or if Pittsburgh is spent from giving it their all in the elimination game. if Pittsburgh can do that 3 times in a row then they are deserving cup.

I know one thing I was pissed at the time...34 seconds from the Cup, it was out of its case...cup keeper had the white glubs on, polishing that sumbitch You should have seen my dog get up and run afer i yelled FUCK!! lol she thought she was in trouble

That is why they make these best of 7..anything can and will happen on the NHL playoffs
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Pittsburgh definitely showed that they had more to give...and the bounces helped too but Detroit has had their share of bounces go in their favor so that's always something that seems to balance out. The thing that hasn't seemed to balance out is the referees. Two more SH!T goaltender interference calls...it is unbelievable. Even the commentators who favor Pittsburgh said the calls were brutal.

At any rate, Fleury had a FANTASTIC game...he'd get the Conn Smythe if Pitts won. What a playoff performance!!

Regardless...I think Detroit will be angry that they didn't close it out and take it to them.
              My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• Looking forward to this one. I think that last game let the Pens know that the first win wasn't a fluke and that they can play with these guys. Hopefully Detroit suffers from some kind of subconscious issues after coming within 35 seconds of winning another cup.

If the Pens get another lead, they need to keep attacking like they are behind...I think it should be clear to all that they can't play it safe with a lead against the Wings.

Comment

• Pens down by 1 - but they look better. Passing is crisp - power play is a freaking joke.

GET MALKIN OFF THE FREAKING ICE!
                  750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

• turned it off, although i didnt get to watch hardly any of the game with all the fucking "storm reports". Dont care to watch a puke like kirk maltby skate the cup.
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Argh! Missed it by that much!!

Congrats Detroit - you earned it.
                      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

• the freakin' white out has been blacked out, or shall i say red out. Detroit honestly dominated, and if you think any differently, you're just a biased fukkin' homer like me-lol
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• my favorite moment was very late in the game watching Malkin get malled into the Cisco sign. Being a ranger fan I had to take pleasure in this since the penguins kicked our ass.

Comment

• Did anyone notice them playing Slayer Raining Blood with 45 secs left?

Nice touch.
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• Raining Red alright.

Comment

• congratulations to the red wings and their fans...
                                thanks once again for keeping this thread going
                                can't wait for next season to start
                                the 2008 stanley cup playoffs were better than the past few cup playoffs.
                                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                                Amp... Pioneer
                                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                                X