I'm sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick

My skin hurts, my bones hurt, my teeth hurt, but most importantly, my nads feel like they've been recently punted.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Have you been bum fucked by a large bull elephant?
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

... or maybe just the Flu. Must be a Canadeean thang.

Hope you get better soon.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
        My skin hurts, my bones hurt, my teeth hurt, but most importantly, my nads feel like they've been recently punted.
        We know you're sick..this is not news to us.

Hope you feel better...Y'know that is how I feel everyday..except for my nad region. That part is doing awesome...due years of vigorous workouts. I'm going to open a gym for nads, I'll get trainers for those. I also want to train clits..that I will offer my personal assistance..strictly professional!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Get well soon bro, go see a doctor and then take good care of yourself
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Take a 'man pill'

If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Hope you get feelin better soon bro.

Comment

Feel better, Zeegs! This sure is a late flu season this year. I thought we were out of the woods, but lots of people here are getting it. Somebody told me the shot was for the wrong strain this year too, which has me kinda paranoid about taking our baby out & about.

Comment

Plenty of fluids to help flush that puppy out of your system with lots of rest.
                  Get some meds in ya as well.
                  Do a nice hot shower or bath.
                  I prefer to stretch out in a tub full of hot water and lay back and soak, it helps to relax the body. The wife puts some herbal stuff in it to assist in relaxing the muscles. Believe it or not getting the right stuff does help. I was skeptical but she made a believer out of me.
                  Afterwards, kick back on the bed or couch and relax to a good movie and call it day bro.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Get well!
                    "POOP"

Comment

Hope ya feel better. My ole lady is dying from allergies.

Comment

My money's still on the elephant theory.
                        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Or Arsmacker date raped him. Seriously, get well. Take some Beechams.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Feel better, Zeeg!!

Comment

Get better soon bro. We need more pics of that camo v !

Comment

Working...
                              X