No announcement yet.

RE: Vwall Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a freak Ron.I meant that in a good way.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Ron, not sure if my wife erased the pix in her cam or not. I'll check.

Im coming along pretty ok, tho.
      All is healed pretty well but my clavical and sternum.
      I guess its a time game. No news if they will operate or not to repair the blown joint.

Good news is Im playing guitar again!!
      No strap but Im playing!

Thanks for the support everyone!

Comment

Scott, owwwww..

Just take it easy and get better..its all you can do.

Playing guitar..great therapy!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What the rest of 'em said Scott. I hope you'll be back to your old self walking around NAMM again ogling all the new gear
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Crap, how did I miss this post???? I'm sorry to hear of the accident, but I'm glad you are OK! It's terrible with the traffic these days. Heal up buddy! If you need any help with anything, let me know!

If you know Scott, he's a big guy, so that must have been one heck of a collision! Damn! I'm fortunate myself here, because I was hit (T-boned) at an intersection by some kid's going 90 mph in a Mustang back in 2001.
            Take Care and heal up. You are in my prayers!
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Good to hear you are on the mend! Keep us posted man.

Comment

Scott:
                Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Thanks for replying to me regarding the burnt orange snakeskin DK2M. (yes, he was banged up and still keeping in contact with me....that's dedication!!)

Hope you feel better soon!
                "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Uh, and (of the SUV)

Dude....you had me wondering for a minute....then I saw the SUV part.

Whew!!
                  "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
                    Scott:
                    Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Thanks for replying to me regarding the burnt orange snakeskin DK2M. (yes, he was banged up and still keeping in contact with me....that's dedication!!)

Hope you feel better soon!
                    Man, I honestly dont remember who ive talked to for the last several weeks. They had me so medicated... I had to retrace the previous day , every day since as the yesterdays are a blurrrrrrrr...
                    That shit will mess up your head after too long.

So what ever came of the Jackson LTD?

Comment

Originally posted by vwall View Post
                      Man, I honestly dont remember who ive talked to for the last several weeks. They had me so medicated... I had to retrace the previous day , every day since as the yesterdays are a blurrrrrrrr...
                      That shit will mess up your head after too long.

So what ever came of the Jackson LTD?

Oh, The hell ya say!!!!..

600+ pain killers a month for 7 years could turn you into a Bill Z Bub..

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...the humanity...
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X