Zune anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zune anyone?

If any of you have a Zune or are using the Zune media player, you can be my friend http://social.zune.net/member/jammintim
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

I am interested in the Zune. Do you have to use I-tunes with them or can you just rip music off CD's then load them onto the Zune?

Comment

Option 2, right?
      Last edited by anuske9; 04-05-2008, 12:02 AM.
      -Adam

Comment

The Zune has it's own app similar to iTunes.

- Newc

Comment

you can rip your cd's and load them no problem.

- Newc

Comment

I love my archos, even though it's french and a bit ugly
            -Adam

Comment

so you can be friends with what maybe 5-6 total Zune users worlwide
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                so you can be friends with what maybe 5-6 total Zune users worlwide
                Sales figures would argue otherwise but feel free to spew random drivel as you please

- Newc

Comment

I strongly suspect that this thread is Spam, generated by a Microsoft employee to spread awareness of the Zune.

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

he should have posted a disclamer if in fact he has shares in Microsoft. very unethical...

in the mean time, anyone without a XBOX360 go out a get one and be sure to join XBOX live today!
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

How is that zune, any good? Is it as good as Vista is at copying files?

I don't know anyone with a zune. The funniest bit I ever heard about that was when Apple first introduced the iPhone and someone said, "I think Bill Gates just took a Zune in his shorts." :ROTF:

Comment

My son has a zune. I works quite well and he likes it. You use the Zune software to load things onto it. I dont think you can just drag and drop from windows. Its a 30 gig 1st gen model but it is upgraded to the 2nd gen firmware which is much better. It cost me $100 new right before Christmas. Buy.com was blowing out all the brown ones. It is not a refurb. My daughter is getting a pink 4 gb zune on Tuesday. I think the wifi sharing thing is a bogus gimic as I believe the shared file will only play 3 times and then delete itself. And it doesnt play any kind of games. I think the zune is a pretty nice unit. It just gets a bad rap from all the apple fanboys and anti-microsoft crowd, which makes up a fair amount of people who post opinions on these things on the internet. Speaking of the iphone, I see that they just announced a newer faster model that uses a different technology for its internet connection. And of course the "old" ones arent upgradeable. Id be pissed if I bought one of those already. Oh, well, life goes on....

Comment

I use my cell for an mp3player.

2gig SD mem, more than enough for a walk to the auditorium and back or an hour on the train on the way back home.

I REFUSE to buy an ipod, I will NEVER EVER own an Ipod or use Itunes. The entire 'ipod' phenomenon disgusts me.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I bought my wife a Zune for Christmas. She likes it and claims it is very user friendly. For the price and compatability, Zune was the choice when I was shopping around for her. All she wanted was some type of Ipod, and all I had to do was find the right one for her. Zune won hands down.

I don't own a Zune or Ipod for myself. I don't have the need for one.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                              I use my cell for an mp3player.

2gig SD mem, more than enough for a walk to the auditorium and back or an hour on the train on the way back home.

I REFUSE to buy an ipod, I will NEVER EVER own an Ipod or use Itunes. The entire 'ipod' phenomenon disgusts me.
                              WTF? Why would an iPod disgust you? They are fantastic devices.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X