X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!! What are you planning on doing with the music degree? Which school did you get into?
        Scott

Comment

It's great when hard work pays off. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Congratulations! That's quite an achievement! Now, you'll need to change your screenname from "slayer" to "classicalgas"
              "POOP"

Comment

Thanks everybody I am going to Rhode Island College because it is literally 2 minutes from my house and they have an excellent music program, I plan on getting a degree in music education and later become a high school band director if all goes according to plan. Uros, I just played two little pieces, they arent well known at all just something to play to show them that I was capabable of playing. I can put them into to guitar pro and send them to you if you really want to see them.

Comment

That is awesome!
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Good Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Congrats. When you start working, please don't give your kids the charts to,'25 or 6 to 4' adding your own vocals during assemblies.

Comment

Congratulations, indeed! Well done.
                        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                        X