Clear All

• child prodigy plays acoustic version of Living On A Prayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZzaH...eature=related

check out his other clips...OMG...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Wow, that kid is great.

Comment

Comment

I think Esteban wakes up in cold sweats screaming the name "Sungha Jung"!
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!!!! My kids can barely tie there shoes haha.

Comment

*Put's away the guitar*

Comment

So THAT is why Sambora has been hitting the bottle lately :ROTF:

Comment

HAhaha his versions are ALL better than the originals! Great artist there.

Comment

These prodigy vids are always pretty interesting for what they are, but do they ever go on to greatness? Remember Thomas McRocklin? He should've eclipsed Vai by the time he was 16, right? Then there was an Australian blues prodigy from about 10 years ago named Nathan Cavaleri who used to play with BB King. I did a search on him a while back and he's in some shitty band on myspace called the Dirty Skanks.

Kids should be kids. Where did those 12-year-old Harvard med school students we saw on 60 Minutes 10 or 15 years ago end up? They sure as shit haven't cured cancer or the common cold. I think they burn out from their parents pushing them & end up regretting missing out on going to the mall or skateboarding. You live to be 80 or 90. What's the fukkin' rush?

Anyway, awesome vid! I'm sure this kid will eclipse Vai by the time he's 16 or be the next SRV or whatever!

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                      These prodigy vids are always pretty interesting for what they are, but do they ever go on to greatness? Remember Thomas McRocklin? He should've eclipsed Vai by the time he was 16, right? Then there was an Australian blues prodigy from about 10 years ago named Nathan Cavaleri who used to play with BB King. I did a search on him a while back and he's in some shitty band on myspace called the Dirty Skanks.

Kids should be kids. Where did those 12-year-old Harvard med school students we saw on 60 Minutes 10 or 15 years ago end up? They sure as shit haven't cured cancer or the common cold. I think they burn out from their parents pushing them & end up regretting missing out on going to the mall or skateboarding. You live to be 80 or 90. What's the fukkin' rush?

Anyway, awesome vid! I'm sure this kid will eclipse Vai by the time he's 16 or be the next SRV or whatever!
                      You're just jealous!

Comment

OMG I really do suck, don't I?
                        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Fantastic arrangements. Damn...

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                            These prodigy vids are always pretty interesting for what they are, but do they ever go on to greatness?
                            By the time this kid is 16, he will have put his music career behind him and will be starring in "Rock of Love 10 with Sungha Jung". One 16 year-old kid and 10 super-hot hotties in one mansion.

WE NEED A MOP IN BEDROOM 7!!! :ROTF:

Comment

all my stuff is going on ebay now ..
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                              X