Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drockilles View Post
    A real rockstar would snort it off with a rolled up hundred dollar bill
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

How long ago did that chick encounter Mr. Rockett? I would think he probably has mellowed a bit in recent history. Back in the 80's though I am sure being a groupie around some of those bands should have earned those girls hazard pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        according to Metal Sludge, John 5 likes to cum on chicks' tits and then lick it off
        That doesn't surprise me. I saw John when he was in Two, the project with Rob Halford. He was wearing some kind of gold lederhosen type outfit and he kept bending over with his butt towards the audience and shoving his own fingers up his ass. I kid you not. He's shove them up there then pull them out and smell them. Yuck!

Dude is a hell of a guitarist though. Just glad I didn't have to change those strings.
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Really I wonder what effect fecal matter would have on a fret board? That and I am sure with that knowledge the resale value of his personal guitars has to be very low.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
            That doesn't surprise me. I saw John when he was in Two, the project with Rob Halford. He was wearing some kind of gold lederhosen type outfit and he kept bending over with his butt towards the audience and shoving his own fingers up his ass. I kid you not. He's shove them up there then pull them out and smell them. Yuck!

Dude is a hell of a guitarist though. Just glad I didn't have to change those strings.
            Maybe John 5's tone is in his asshole/poo. That's how he transfers it to his fingers.
            EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Remind me never to shake John 5's hand.
              Scott

Comment

now I have even more respect for John 5

last time I saw Rikki... last summer I think... he has improved a lot drumming wise.... he can keep the beat now
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                  Really I wonder what effect fecal matter would have on a fret board?
                  Yikes...I "smell" a mineral oil vs lemon oil vs fecal matter fretboard conditioning debate coming on :ROTF:

Comment

Fret board conditioning that will allow you to attain that "brown sound".

Comment

Guitar tech cleans what appears to be a rosewood fretboard only to find it's really maple.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                        Fret board conditioning that will allow you to attain that "brown sound".
                        :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

I dunno dude, he looks pretty muscular these days

And I practice aikido, nowadays
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                            And I practice aikido, nowadays
                            wht bother when you can just stick you fingers up your ass? if the punch dont knock him down, the smell will!
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Richie Sambora got picked up a few days ago for DUI. Tough week for the glam posers.
                              please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I dunno dude, he looks pretty muscular these days
                                Go upside his head with a pair of Channellock 440s first and that won't matter. Then you use the Channellocks on one finger at a time until the mission is accomplished. Pretty basic revenge, really.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X