Hi Fett. We know you're here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fett View Post
    shob.I don't know. Maybe it's becuase when I talk about me it gets people to open up about themselves. Maybe I get them to think about how lucky they aren't me. Whatever I do I make damn sure that when they have met me I made them think. Whether they think I'm an ass or not makes no difference to me. That is until I have had enough.:ROTF:
    Now I'm really confused. I thought you were gone. Does the fact that you're posting again mean you're not gone? ....or were you just gone for a little while? Damn, I gotta go to bed.
    If you're still posting here tomorrow I'm going to be forced to assume that you're still here....and not gone.....or something like that. :ROTF:
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• You saw the Header that I could not edit. I said I woukd not post anymore about 3 posts down. But it seems that you just keep bringing me up. So now I will swim and not sink. Have a nice day.
      Last edited by fett; 03-27-2008, 09:49 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Fett,

You've proven my point tonight in your actions. You assume you can do whatever out here and then run into the PL area and get immunity. You're assuming that you can do this and expect to stay by vote. You're fate will be decided based on your actions in the public forum.
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Cue that Law & Order sound (DUN DUN!)
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• "leave the farewells to me"
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post

"leave the farewells to me"
              Excellent! Good job!
              "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
                Why do I get the feeling that every thread next to fett's trailer one will feel a bit like Poland did in oooh lets say the early part of 1939?
                what are you talking about? Megadeth's first album didn't come out until 1985
                Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post

"leave the farewells to me"
                  shouldn't this post have its own thread?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
                    Why do I get the feeling that every thread next to fett's trailer one will feel a bit like Poland did in oooh lets say the early part of 1939?
                    Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                    Chris Poland first did heroin in 1939.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      It was a joke right?

Comment

Working...
                      X