NYC recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC recommendations?

I'm going to be visiting NYC this coming Thursday through Monday. I'm staying in the Financial District. Nights are pretty much planned out. But, I have free time during the day. Any recommendations for things to do? I have the basic tourist sites covered. Any ideas for guitar stores or food?

The financial district is in the lower part of Manhattan...so you gonna have to go uptown for pretty much everthing (which is no big deal). Most guitar stores are on 48th street...but in recent years they are not that exciting, but if you have free time during the day they might be worth taking a look at As far as food what type??...they is so much variety in Manhattan its scary...

Comment

There are plenty of places to eat and drink right downtown. You got the Village, Tribeca, Chelsea, South Street etc.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

"hop key" i dont know the exact spelling but they have the best chinese food in all of NY. remember alot of china town restaurant looks pretty dirty & run down but the food is yummy. if you like bar food JACKSON HOLE, $15 for a cheeseburger deluxe but its like a 1/2 pound & great, there steak sandwich is litterally a flank steak folded in half on an itallian bread. Quality meats is a great mid priced steak houses around $60 a head without drinks which for NYC isnt bad considering alot of places are closer to $100 a head. its on the side of the ritz carlton. i know alot of other places for food depending on what u like.
        ST marks down town is a nice walk lots o fun stuff on that block plus the house from physical grafitti coiver is on that block.
        central park is always a nice place if its warm outside.

Comment

Hog Pit BBQ 14th & 9th

Dallas BBQ 8th & 23rd

Burritoville on 23rd near 8th

Trailer Park on 23rd near 8th

Stella's Pizza on 9th near 17th

Dinosaur BBQ 125th St

Nook on 9th between 50th and 51st. Tell Magdalena that Scott, Jonathan's friend sent you. Get the Tuscan Chicken or the burger with rosemary fries.

My watering hole is the Red Rock West Saloon @ 17th and 10th. Don't bother with Hogs and Heiffers. It sucks. Red Rock is much better.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X