• Show
Clear All

• House of Lords

BAND

That is all.

The Other Place.

With red seats, smells of piss.

That is all.

YEEEEAHHHHH!!! HERE HERE!!! (Waves papers in air)
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

The UK government is way more entertaining than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
        The UK government is way more entertaining than ours.
        This coming from a guy who's mayor got busted lying about sexy-texting a subordinate.

Go figure.

Occupy JCF

Comment

I've always loved their cover of Blind Faith's Can't Find My Way Home from I think Sahara...great solo and accurate cover IMO.

The video of that is on YouTube the last I checked.

Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

Originally posted by VACharvel View Post
            I've always loved their cover of Blind Faith's Can't Find My Way Home from I think Sahara...great solo and accurate cover IMO.

The video of that is on YouTube the last I checked.

Thanks for reminding me.
            They kinda gave it the "Kashmir" treatment, didn't they? I did like that cover, the Kermit voice was conspicuous in its abscence and that was a good thing!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Sahara was a great album. Doug Aldrich ripped it up on that record.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                This coming from a guy who's mayor got busted lying about sexy-texting a subordinate.

Go figure.

It's not so much what they do but how they do it. The British people aren't afraid to say what they really think or show any emotion... makes it more interesting.

Comment

Yep, our politicians are proper deviants, none of this "accused of having affairs with secretary" nonsense, that's part of the job requirement.

No, our lot get found dead wearing stockings and suspenders, with a carrot up their arse, wrapped up in a bin liner with a wedge of orange in their gob and an electrical flex round their neck.

No, really. (Stephen Milligan)
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                  X