Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you buy your Plus Size band t-shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you buy your Plus Size band t-shirts?

I'm looking for some 4XL - 5XL heavy metal t-shirts. So, all you big fellas, tell me where you buy yours online.

Thanks,
    Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Tell me if you happen to find them. Some times you can get 3x at Hot Topic (if you can stand the place long enough to even look).

Comment

I don't know if they carry the 4 to 5 X sizes, but try rockabilia.com ... They have like, a zillion bands to choose from and i'm assuming they're pretty popular (they're always hiding in the back of my guitar mags) so they might have 'em.
      DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Originally posted by Szostak View Post
        I don't know if they carry the 4 to 5 X sizes, but try rockabilia.com ... They have like, a zillion bands to choose from and i'm assuming they're pretty popular (they're always hiding in the back of my guitar mags) so they might have 'em.
        yeah, i've checked rockabilia's website. no luck for the bigger sizes.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Jenny Craig Discount
          "POOP"

Comment

www.shopretroactive.com Amy and Amy will hook you up, if they don't have the sizes in stock, they will get them for you. Tell them Marc sent you.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
              www.shopretroactive.com Amy and Amy will hook you up, if they don't have the sizes in stock, they will get them for you. Tell them Marc sent you.
              Thank you, Marc!

Comment

Great thread!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X