Easter Dinner. Don't forget to bring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Dinner. Don't forget to bring

a ham.:ROTF: My Dau-in-Law set me up. We were chatting yesterday. She was going to go to the store. She said; "Check your e-mail Sunday morning if there is anything I need while you make your rounds." The e-mail was; Pick up a ham.:ROTF: I had to pay fucking RETAIL for a Hormel Cure 81 ham. I just about had a stroke. My butcher at QFC and I had alot of hoots.:ROTF: He knows I don't pay retail for anything meat-wise. Then I had to deliver the ham to their doorstep.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

You bought something at full price ? There were no past expiration or dented hams available ??

Comment

Trust me, my butcher tried to save my reputation but he couldn't help today. Butt he did feel up a ham to get me a good one.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        Butt he did feel up a ham to get me a good one.:ROTF:
        I think your Butcher likes the meat a little too much ..... He might be injecting the meat with more than water

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          Trust me, my butcher tried to save my reputation but he couldn't help today. Butt he did feel up a ham to get me a good one.:ROTF:
          Although in some small way i'm sad you had to pay full retail. However i'm kind of glad you got the fucking i get at the market :ROTF:

Comment

I made ham sure that a big chunk of the RETAIL tail came home with me.

Comment

If you think THAT'S bad, imagine what a turkey goes for the day before Easter!!!

Yes, my mother-in-law decided that it was Thanksgiving Day, Part II...and the fucker was dry like the Sahara...
              Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

My butcher cut me a good deal on chicken breasts today. I told him; "I'm feeling much better now.":ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                X