No announcement yet.

A new fett contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get fett. It pays. I'm into this goddess for $55 including fees. Don't tell them that.
    Last edited by fett; 03-23-2008, 04:48 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Maybe you could buy a vintage Champ with the funds.

Just a thought.

Well, it's back outside for me!

Comment

So if someone wins I'm out a $125 Real Floyd. Where's the profit it that? I do like my contests.:ROTF:

Comment

$177.50 + $20 shipping is the winning bid. Sorry kids but the Floyd is still mine. Stay tuned. I'll figure out another contest.

Comment

And that makes the $97 net Korean Squire I just bought free. It's all a fucking game and I know how to play.

Comment

Just dropped by long enough to say that the top sirloins are on the grille,
              I SPILLED A BEER, so I hauled the Fender back inside and reprimanded myself.

Fortunately, no beer ended up on the Deluxe Reverb, so I soaked it up with a towel and squeezed it out on a little tube amp someone rudely burdened me with. I wish I knew where it came from....

Comment

What? 3 tubes and out.:ROTF: All the wires are there. I think. And a loose green one. I can't help it if it's almost as old as I am. I have a few loose wires. But it's too late to fix me.

Comment

Working...
                X